- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 272731, 7 pages
Dietary Karaya Saponin and Rhodobacter capsulatus Exert Hypocholesterolemic Effects by Suppression of Hepatic Cholesterol Synthesis and Promotion of Bile Acid Synthesis in Laying Hens
Laboratory of Animal Biotechnology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Technology, Shinshu University, Minamiminowa-mura, Nagano 399-4598, Japan
Received 27 October 2009; Revised 18 February 2010; Accepted 17 May 2010
Academic Editor: Philippe G. Frank
Copyright © 2010 Sadia Afrose et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Afrose, M. S. Hossain, and H. Tsujii, “Hypocholesterolemic effect of karaya saponin in Japanese laying quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica),” Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, vol. 95, no. 6, pp. 693–700, 2010.
- H.R. Hemati Matin, F. Shariatmadari, M.A. Karimi Torshizi, and L.I. Chiba, “ In vitro bile acid-binding capacity of dietary fibre sources and their effects with bile acid on broiler chicken performance and lipid digestibility ,” British Poultry Science, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 348–357, 2016.
- Hyunmin Koo, Joseph A. Hakim, Mickie L. Powell, Ranjit Kumar, Peter G. Eipers, Casey D. Morrow, Michael Crowley, Elliot J. Lefkowitz, Stephen A. Watts, and Asim K. Bej, “Metagenomics approach to the study of the gut microbiome structure and function in zebrafish Danio rerio fed with gluten formulated diet,” Journal of Microbiological Methods, 2017.