- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 231962, 5 pages
Trends of Components of the Metabolic Syndrome in German First Graders Throughout 10 Years: The PEP Family Heart Study
1Arteriosklerose-Präventions-Institut, 81477 München, Germany
2Institute of Clinical Chemistry, Klinikum Nürnberg, 90419 Nürnberg, Germany
3Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, 80539 München, Germany
Received 24 April 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editor: Roya Kelishadi
Copyright © 2012 Gerda-Maria Haas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ji-Youn Chung, Hee-Taik Kang, Youn-Ho Shin, Hye-Ree Lee, Byoung-Jin Park, and Yong-Jae Lee, “Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in children and adolescents - The recent trends in South Korea,” Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, vol. 26, no. 1-2, pp. 105–110, 2013.
- Mojgan Gharipour, Nizal Sarrafzadegan, Masoumeh Sadeghi, Elham Andalib, Mohammad Talaie, Davood Shafie, and Esmaiel Aghababaie, “Predictors of Metabolic Syndrome in the Iranian Population: Waist Circumference, Body Mass Index, or Waist to Hip Ratio?,” Cholesterol, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Gilles Paradis, Arnaud Chiolero, Céline Roulet, Pascal Bovet, Thomas Brauchli, Umberto Simeoni, Bo Xi, and Valérie Santschi, “Secular trends in blood pressure in children: A systematic review,” The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2016.