- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 490381, 4 pages
Comparison of Serum Apolipoprotein Levels of Diabetic Children and Healthy Children with or without Diabetic Parents
1Cardiology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
2Pediatrics Department, Faculty of Medicine and Child Growth & Development Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
Received 4 April 2012; Accepted 10 May 2012
Academic Editor: Khosrow Adeli
Copyright © 2012 Mohammad Hashemi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. D. Colan and J. W. Newburger, “Acquired heart diseae in children,” in Textbook of Heart Disease, E. Braunwald, D. Zipes, and P. Libby, Eds., pp. 1637–1638, WB Sunders Company, Philadephia, Pa, USA, 2001.
- A. Chait and S. Haffner, “Diabetes, lipids and atherosclerosis,” in Textbook of Endocrinology, L. J. DeGroot and J. L. Jameson, Eds., vol. 1, p. 941, WB Sunders Company, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2001.
- A. Chait and S. Haffner, “Diabetes, lipids and atherosclerosis,” in Textbook of Endocrinology, L. J. DeGroot and J. L. Jameson, Eds., vol. 1, p. 942, WB Sunders Company, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2001.
- A. Chait and S. Haffner, “Diabetes, lipids and atherosclerosis,” in Textbook of Endocrinology, L. J. DeGroot and J. L. Jameson, Eds., vol. 1, pp. 946–947, WB Sunders Company, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2001.
- O. Ziegler, L. Méjean, B. Igau, J. C. Fruchart, P. Drouin, and C. Fiévet, “Accessibility of human apolipoprotein B-100 epitopes in insulin-dependent diabetes: relation with the surface lipid environment of atherogenic particles,” Diabetes and Metabolism, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 179–184, 1996.
- R. Mangat, J. W. Su, J. E. Lambert et al., “Increased risk of cardiovascular disease in Type 1 diabetes: arterial exposure to remnant lipoproteins leads to enhanced deposition of cholesterol and binding to glycated extracellular matrix proteoglycans,” Diabetic Medicine, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 61–72, 2011.
- F. Pont, L. Duvillard, E. Florentin, P. Gambert, and B. Vergès, “High-density lipoprotein apolipoprotein A-I kinetics in obese insulin resistant patients. An in vivo stable isotope study,” International Journal of Obesity, vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 1151–1158, 2002.
- Z. Li, Y. Xu, S. Tan, B. Song, and M. Liu, “Study of plasma levels of apoa-i and apob for prognosis of acute ischemic stroke,” Life Science Journal, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 51–56, 2009.
- K. Aasvee, E. Kurvinen, J. Sundvall, M. Jauhiainen, and I. Tur, “Aggregation of lipoprotein and inflammatory parameters in families with a history of premature myocardial infarction: the Tallinn Myocardial infarction study,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 46, no. 11, pp. 1602–1608, 2008.
- J. J. Albers, S. M. Marcovina, G. Imperatore, et al., “Prevalence and determinants of elevated apolipoprotein B and dense low-density lipoprotein in youths with type 1 and type 2 diabetes,” Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 93, no. 3, pp. 735–742, 2008.
- L. Stoner, K. R. Stoner, J. M. Young, and S. Fryer, “Preventing a cardiovascular disease epidemic among indigenous populations through lifestyle changes,” International Journal of Preventive Medicine, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 230–240, 2012.
- R. Kelishadi, S. Ghatrehsamani, M. Hosseini, P. Mirmoghtadaee, S. Mansouri, and P. Poursafa, “Barriers to physical activity in a population-based sample of children and adolescents in Isfahan, Iran,” International Journal of Preventive Medicine, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 131–137, 2010.