- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 610741, 8 pages
In Vivo Inflammation Does Not Impair ABCA1-Mediated Cholesterol Efflux Capacity of HDL
1Department of Vascular Medicine, Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Department of Experimental Vascular Medicine, Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3Department of Gastroenterology, Tytgat Institute for Liver and Intestinal Research, Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Received 26 October 2011; Revised 13 January 2012; Accepted 27 January 2012
Academic Editor: Andrei C. Sposito
Copyright © 2012 Remco Franssen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michela Triolo, Wijtske Annema, Robin PF Dullaart, and Uwe JF Tietge, “Assessing the functional properties of high-density lipoproteins: an emerging concept in cardiovascular research,” Biomarkers in Medicine, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 457–472, 2013.
- Takahiro Kameda, Ryunosuke Ohkawa, Kouji Yano, Yoko Usami, Akari Miyazaki, Kazuyuki Matsuda, Kenji Kawasaki, Mitsutoshi Sugano, Tetsuo Kubota, and Minoru Tozuka, “Effects of Myeloperoxidase-Induced Oxidation on Antiatherogenic Functions of High-Density Lipoprotein,” Journal of Lipids, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Mahdi M. Motazacker, Juho Pirhonen, Julian C. van Capelleveen, Marion Weber-Boyvat, Jan Albert Kuivenhoven, Saundarya Shah, G. Kees Hovingh, Jari Metso, Shiqian Li, Elina Ikonen, Matti Jauhiainen, Geesje M. Dallinga-Thie, and Vesa M. Olkkonen, “A loss-of-function variant in OSBPL1A predisposes to low plasma HDL cholesterol levels and impaired cholesterol efflux capacity,” Atherosclerosis, 2016.