- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Epilepsy Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 205131, 8 pages
Epileptic Encephalopathies in Adults and Childhood
1Neurology Department, American Hospital, 34365 Istanbul, Turkey
2Neurosurgery Department, Koc University School of Medicine, Rumelifeneri Yolu Sarıyer, Istanbul 34450, Turkey
Received 13 January 2012; Revised 28 March 2012; Accepted 10 June 2012
Academic Editor: Nicola Specchio
Copyright © 2012 Zekiye Kural and Ali Fahir Ozer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Husam R. Kayyali, Ahmed Abdelmoity, and Saleh Baeesa, “The Role of Epilepsy Surgery in the Treatment of Childhood Epileptic Encephalopathy,” Epilepsy Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- A. A. Sharkov, I. V. Sharkova, E. D. Belousova, and E. L. Dadali, “Genetics and treatment of early infantile epileptic encephalopathies,” Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii im. S.S. Korsakova, vol. 116, no. 9.Vyp.2, pp. 67, 2016.