- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 208979, 4 pages
Synthesis of Ceramics in Different Colors from Industrial Waste
1Razgrad Branch, Rousse University “Angel Kanchev”, Aprilsko Vastanie Street 47, 7200 Razgrad, Bulgaria
2The Art Institute of Chicago, 111 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
Received 16 April 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: Pavlos Kassomenos
Copyright © 2013 Mihail Doynov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Emberton and A. Parker, “The problems associated with building on landfill sites,” Waste Management & Research, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 473–482, 1987.
- R. Siemens, B. W. Jong, and J. H. Russell, “Potential of spent catalysts as a source of critical metals,” Conservation & Recycling, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 189–196, 1986.
- “Reinforceable sintered glass-ceramics,” United States Patent no. 4892846, 1988.
- J. Drexler, A. L. Ortiz, and N. P. Padture, “Composition effects of thermal barrier coating ceramics on their interaction with molten Ca–Mg–Al–silicate (CMAS) glass,” Acta Materialia, vol. 60, no. 15, pp. 5437–5447, 2012.
- W. Hammetter and R. E. Loehman, “Crystallization kinetics of a complex lithium silicate glass-ceramic,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 70, no. 8, pp. 577–582, 1987.
- B.-H. Lee, “Method of preparing a green-ceramic pigment for reduction firing using copper oxide and a green ceramic made thereby,” US 20100304031 A1, 2010.
- S. Tang, Z. Liang, and G. Chen, “Crystallisation heat treatment of an antimony containing slag glass ceramic,” Glass Technology, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 61–64, 1995.
- E. Bernardo, R. Castellan, S. Hreglich, and I. Lancellotti, “Sintered sanidine glass-ceramics from industrial wastes,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 26, no. 15, pp. 3335–3341, 2006.
- I. Rozenstrauha, D. Bajare, R. Cimdins, L. Berzina, J. Bossert, and A. R. Boccaccini, “The influence of various additions on a glass-ceramic matrix composition based on industrial waste,” Ceramics International, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 115–119, 2006.
- Y. J. Park and J. Heo, “Corrosion behavior of glass and glass-ceramics made of municipal solid waste incinerator fly ash,” Waste Management, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 825–830, 2004.
- A. A. Francis and N. F. Youssef, “Glass-ceramic from industrial waste materials,” Scandinavian Journal of Metallurgy, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 236–241, 2004.