- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 865625, 4 pages
Invariance Property of the Stability Test with respect to the Characteristic Impedance
1Electronics Engineering Department, American University in Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
2Army Research Laboratory, Adelphi, MD 20783, USA
Received 21 December 2011; Revised 18 February 2012; Accepted 20 February 2012
Academic Editor: Chien-Jen Wang
Copyright © 2012 Amr A. Ibrahim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Youla, “A Note on the stability of linear nonreciprocal N-ports,” Proceedings of the IRE, vol. 48, pp. 121–122, 1960.
- D. Woods, “Reappraisal of the unconditional stability criteria for active 2-port networks in terms of S parameters,” IEEE Trans Circuits Syst, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 73–81, 1976.
- J. Rollett, “Stability and power-gain invariants of linear twoports,” IRE Transactions on Circuit Theory, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 29–32, 1962.
- F. Llewellyn, “Some fundamental properties of transmission systems,” Proceedings of the IRE, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 271–283, 1952.
- M. L. Edwards and J. H. Sinsky, “A new criterion for linear 2-port stability using a single geometrically derived parameter,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 2303–2311, 1992.
- R. W. Jackson, “Rollett proviso in the stability of linear microwave circuits—a tutorial,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 993–1000, 2006.
- C. C. Meng, H. J. Wei, and P. H. Sun, “Criteria for the evaluation of linear two-port stability using two geometrically derived parameters,” International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 65–72, 2009.
- A. Suarez, Analysis and Design of Autonomous Microwave Circuits, Wiley-IEEE Press, Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2009.
- P. L. D. Abrie, Design of RF and Microwave Amplifiers and Oscillators, Artech House, Boston, Mass, USA, 1999.