- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 470598, 9 pages
Addressing Inequities in Access to Health Products through the Use of Social Marketing, Community Mobilization, and Local Entrepreneurs in Rural Western Kenya
1Epidemic Intelligence Service, Office of Workforce and Career Development, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
2Enteric Diseases Epidemiology Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
3Department of Pediatrics, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
4Nutrition Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
5Kenya Medical Research Institute, Kisumu 1570-50100, Kenya
Received 1 November 2011; Revised 21 March 2012; Accepted 25 March 2012
Academic Editor: Syed Masud Ahmed
Copyright © 2012 Julie R. Harris et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Katharine Schilling, Bobbie Person, Sitnah H. Faith, Ronald Otieno, and Robert Quick, “The Challenge of Promoting Interventions to Prevent Disease in Impoverished Populations in Rural Western Kenya,” American Journal of Public Health, vol. 103, no. 12, pp. 2131–2135, 2013.
- Rebecca Firestone, Cassandra J. Rowe, Shilpa N. Modi, and Dana Sievers, “The effectiveness of social marketing in global health: a systematic review,” Health Policy and Planning, pp. czw088, 2016.