- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 230245, 18 pages
On Pointlike Interaction between Three Particles: Two Fermions and Another Particle
Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences, Bolshoy Karetnyi 19, Moscow, Russia
Received 3 April 2012; Accepted 29 April 2012
Academic Editors: J. Banasiak and M. Martins
Copyright © 2012 Robert Adol'fovich Minlos. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. A. Minlos and M. H. Shermatov, On Pointwise Interaction of Three Particles, vol. 6, Vestnik Moskovskogo Universiteta, 1989.
- M. H. Shermatov, “Point interaction between two fermions and one particle of a different nature,” Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, vol. 136, no. 2, pp. 257–270, 2003 (Russian).
- R. A. Minlos, “On point-like interaction between fermions and another particle,” Moscow Mathematical Journal, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 113–127, 2011.
- R. A. Minlos, “Remarks on my paper “On point-like interaction between fermions and another particle”,” Moscow Mathematical Journal, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1–3, 2011.
- R. A. Minlos and L. D. Faddeev, “On the point interaction for a three-particle system in quantum mechanics,” Doklady Akademii Nauk USSR, vol. 141, no. 6, pp. 1335–1338, 1961 (Russian).
- I. M. Gelfand, R. A. Minlos, and Z. Ya. Shapiro, Representation of Group of Rotation and Lorenz's Group, Moscow, Russia, 1958.
- M. A. Neimark, Linear Differential Operators, Gostechizdat, Moscow, Russia, 1954.
- Mathematical Encyclopedia, vol. 3, Moscow, Russia, 1982.
- R. Paley and N. Wiener, Fourier Transforms in Complex Domain, AMS, New York, NY, USA, 1934.
- B. V. Shabat, Introduction to Complex Analysis Part 1, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1976.