- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 267596, 5 pages
Dissipation and Residues of Mandipropamid in Grape Using QuEChERS Methodology and HPLC-DAD
Pesticide Residues and Environmental Pollution Department, Central Agricultural Pesticide Laboratory, Agriculture Research Center, Dokki, Giza 12618, Egypt
Received 14 January 2012; Accepted 2 February 2012
Academic Editors: P. Caboni and I. Lavilla
Copyright © 2012 Farag M. Malhat and Hend A. Mahmoud. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Shiokawa, S. Tsuboi, S. Kagabu, and K. Moriya, Heterocyclic Compounds US 4742060, 1988.
- K. Sirinyan, H. Dorn, and U. Heukamp, Aqueous formulation of parasiticides for skin application. DE 19807633, 1998.
- W. Alvin, M. Joseph, S. Julius, and W. Julius, Journal of Pesticide Science, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 77–83, 1994.
- E. V. Minelli, P. Cabras, A. Angioni et al., “Persistence and metabolism of fenthion in orange fruit,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 936–939, 1996.
- E. Papadopoulou-Mourkidou, A. Kotopoulou, G. Papadopoulos, and C. Hatziphanis, “Dissipation of cyproconazole and quinalphos on/in grapes,” Journal of Pesticide Science, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 111–116, 1995.
- V. L. Garau, A. Angioni, A. Aguilera Del Real, M. Russo, and P. Cabras, “Disappearance of azoxystrobin, pyrimethanil, cyprodinil, and fludioxonil on tomatoes in a greenhouse,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 1929–1932, 2002.
- M. Anastassiades, S. J. Lehotay, D. Štajnbaher, and F. J. Schenck, “Fast and easy multiresidue method employing acetonitrile extraction/partitioning and "dispersive solid-phase extraction" for the determination of pesticide residues in produce,” Journal of AOAC International, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 412–431, 2003.
- S. J. Lehotay, M. O'Neil, J. Tully et al., “Determination of pesticide residues in foods by acetonitrile extraction and partitioning with magnesium sulfate: collaborative study,” Journal of AOAC International, vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 485–520, 2007.
- FAO/WHO, Recommended Methods of Sampling for Determination of Pesticide Residues, vol. 8, 2nd edition, 1986.
- M. Gennari, E. Zanini, A. Cignetti et al., “Vinclozolin decay on different grapevines in four differing Italian areas,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 1232–1237, 1985.
- P. Cabras, M. Gennari, M. Meloni, F. Cabitza, and M. Cubeddu, “Pesticide residues in lettuce. 2. Influence of formulations,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 1405–1407, 1989.
- S. Khay, J. Choi, and M. Abd El-Aty, “Dissipation behavior of lufenuron, benzoyphenylurea insecticide, in/on Chines cabbage applied by foliar spraying under greenhouse condition,” Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, vol. 81, pp. 369–372, 2008.
- P. Cabras, L. Spanedda, F. Cabitza, M. Cubeddu, M. G. Martini, and V. Brandolini, “Pirimicarb and its metabolite residues in lettuce. Influence of cultural environment,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 879–882, 1990.
- Y. Cao, J. Chen, Y. Wang, J. Liang, L. Chen, and Y. Lu, “HPLC/UV analysis of chlorfenapyr residues in cabbage and soil to study the dynamics of different formulations,” Science of the Total Environment, vol. 350, no. 1–3, pp. 38–46, 2005.
- X. Yi and Y. Lu, “Residues and dynamics of probenazole in rice field ecosystem,” Chemosphere, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 639–643, 2006.
- P. Zhou, Y. Lu, B. F. Liu, and J. J. Gan, “Dynamics of fipronil residue in vegetable-field ecosystem,” Chemosphere, vol. 57, no. 11, pp. 1691–1696, 2004.
- E. Gomaa and M. Belal, “Determination of dimethoate residues in some vegetables and cotton plant,” Zagazig Journal of Agricultural Research, vol. 2, pp. 215–219, 1975.