- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Computational Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 402037, 8 pages
Viscoelastic Effects on Free Convective Three-Dimensional Flow with Heat and Mass Transfer
1Department of Mathematics, Gauhati University, Assam, Guwahati 781014, India
2Department of Mathematics, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar 791112, India
Received 12 September 2011; Accepted 4 October 2011
Academic Editors: G. Bella and Z. Guo
Copyright © 2012 Rita Choudhury and Utpal Jyoti Das. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. M. Soundalgekar and P. D. Wavre, “Unsteady free convection flow past an infinite vertical plate with constant suction and mass transfer,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 1363–1373, 1977.
- H. T. Lin and C. M. Wu, “Combined heat and mass transfer by laminar natural convection from a vertical plate,” Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 369–376, 1995.
- R. Muthucumaraswamy, P. Ganesan, and V. M. Soundalgekar, “Heat and mass transfer effects on flow past an impulsively started vertical plate,” Acta Mechanica, vol. 146, no. 1-2, pp. 1–8, 2001.
- G. V. Lachman, Boundary Layer and Flow Control, Its Principles and Application, Vols. I and II, Pergamon Press, 1961.
- P. Singh, V. P. Sharma, and U. N. Misra, “Fluctuating boundary layer on a heated horizontal plate,” Acta Mechanica, vol. 30, no. 1-2, pp. 111–128, 1978.
- K. D. Singh and R. Sharma, “Three dimensional Couette flow through a porous medium with heat transfer,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 1819–1829, 2001.
- R. C. Chaudhary and P. Kumar Sharma, “Three dimensional unsteady convection and mass transfer flow through porous medium,” Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 39, no. 8-9, pp. 765–770, 2003.
- S. Ahmed, “Free and forced convective three dimensional flow with heat and mass transfer,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 26–38, 2009.
- H. Markovitz and B. D. Coleman, “Incompressible second-order fluids,” Advances in Applied Mechanics, vol. 8, pp. 69–101, 1964.
- B. D. Coleman and W. Noll, “An approximation theorem for functionals, with applications in continuum mechanics,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 355–370, 1960.