- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406872, 4 pages
Ten-Year Experience with Open Prostatectomy in Maiduguri
1Department of Surgery, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, PMB 1414, Borno State, Maiduguri, Nigeria
2Department of Surgery, College of Medical Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria
Received 11 August 2012; Accepted 21 October 2012
Academic Editors: A. Fandella, A. C. Thorpe, and K. H. Tsui
Copyright © 2012 Ibrahim Ahmed Gadam et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. Banapour, N. Patel, C. J. Kane, S. A. Cohen, and J. K. Parsons, “Robotic-assisted simple prostatectomy: a systematic review and report of a single institution case series,” Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Abdulkadir A. Salako, Tajudeen A. Badmus, Afolabi M. Owojuyigbe, Rotimi A. David, Chinedu U. Ndegbu, and Chigozie I. Onyeze, “Open Prostatectomy in the Management of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia in a Developing Economy,” Open Journal of Urology, vol. 06, no. 12, pp. 179–189, 2016.
- Kimassoum Rimtebaye, Edouard Hervé Moby Mpah, Arya Zarif Agah Tashkand, Franklin Danki Sillong, Mignagnal Kaboro, Lamine Niang, and Serigne Magueye Gueye, “Epidemiological, Clinical and Management of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophia in Urologie Department in N’Djamena, Chad,” Open Journal of Urology, vol. 07, no. 01, pp. 9–15, 2017.
- Kimassoum Rimtebaye, Edouard Hervé Moby Mpah, Arya Zarif Agah Tashkand, Franklin Danki Sillong, Mignagnal Kaboro, Lamine Niang, and Serigne Magueye Gueye, “Etiology and Management of Complete Acute Urinary Retention in Urology Department in N’Djamena, Chad,” Open Journal of Urology, vol. 07, no. 01, pp. 16–21, 2017.