- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 576873, 10 pages
Generalized Projective Synchronization of Chaotic Heavy Gyroscope Systems via Sliding Rule-Based Fuzzy Control
1Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
2Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
3Department of Control Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Received 5 August 2011; Accepted 17 September 2011
Academic Editor: K. Phalp
Copyright © 2012 Faezeh Farivar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Chen, Controlling Chaos and Bifurcations in Engineering Systems, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 1999.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- J. Yang, G. Hu, and J. Xiao, “Chaos synchronization in coupled chaotic oscillators with multiple positive lyapunov exponents,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 496–499, 1998.
- E. M. Shahverdiev, “Synchronization in systems with multiple time delays,” Physical Review E, vol. 70, no. 6, pp. 067202/1–067202/4, 2004.
- J. F. Xu, L. Q. Min, and G. R. Chen, “A chaotic communication scheme based on generalized synchronization and hash functions,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 1445–1448, 2004.
- N. F. Rulkov, M. M. Sushchik, L. S. Tsimring, and H. D. I. Abarbanel, “Generalized synchronization of chaos in directionally coupled chaotic systems,” Physical Review E, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 980–994, 1995.
- F. Farivar, M. A. Shoorehdeli, M. A. Nekoui, and M. Teshnehlab, “Chaos synchronization of uncertain nonlinear gyros via hybrid control,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM '09), pp. 1365–1370, July 2009.
- F. Farivar, M. A. Nekoui, , M. Teshnehlab, and M. A. Shoorehdeli, “Neural sliding mode control for chaos synchronization of uncertain nonlinear,” Advances and Applications in Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 41–56, 2010.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “Phase synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 76, no. 11, pp. 1804–1807, 1996.
- L. Y. Cao and Y. C. Lai, “Anti-phase synchronism in chaotic systems,” Physical Review E, vol. 58, pp. 382–386, 1998.
- R. Mainieri and J. Rehacek, “Projective synchronization in three-dimensional chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 82, no. 15, pp. 3042–3045, 1999.
- G. Wen and D. Xu, “Nonlinear observer control for full-state projective synchronization in chaotic continuous-time systems,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 71–77, 2005.
- G. L. Wen and D. Xu, “Observer-based control for full-state projective synchronization of a general class of chaotic maps in any dimension,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 333, no. 5-6, pp. 420–425, 2004.
- J. Yan and C. Li, “Generalized projective synchronization of a unified chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1119–1124, 2005.
- J. P. Yan and C. P. Li, “Generalized projective synchronization for the chaotic Lorenz system and the chaotic Chen system,” Journal of Shanghai University, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 299–304, 2006.
- F. Farivar, M. A. Shoorehdeli, M. A. Nekoui, and M. Teshnehlab, “Generalized projective synchronization for chaotic systems via Gaussian radial basis adaptive backstepping control,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 826–839, 2009.
- H. K. Chen, “Chaos and chaos synchronization of a symmetric gyro with linear-plus-cubic damping,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 255, no. 4, pp. 719–740, 2003.
- R. B. Leipnik and T. A. Newton, “Double strange attractors in rigid body motion with linear feedback control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 63–67, 1981.
- Z.-M. Ge, Chaos Control for Rigid Body Systems, Gau Lih Book Company, Taipei, Taiwan, 2002.
- R. Van Dooren and H. K. Chen, “Chaos and chaos synchronization of a symmetric gyro with linear-plus-cubic damping,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 268, no. 3, pp. 632–636, 2003.
- Y. Lei, W. Xu, and H. Zheng, “Synchronization of two chaotic nonlinear gyros using active control,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 343, no. 1–3, pp. 153–158, 2005.
- J. E. Slotine and W. Li, Applied Nonlinear Control, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1991.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- C. L. Kuo, T. H. S. Li, and N. R. Guo, “Design of a novel fuzzy sliding-mode control for magnetic ball levitation system,” Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 295–316, 2005.