- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 617535, 6 pages
Prevalence and Risk Factors of Discordance between Left- and Right-Hip Bone Mineral Density Using DXA
Rheumatology Department, Military Hospital Mohammed V, P.O. Box 1018, Rabat, Morocco
Received 11 March 2012; Accepted 19 April 2012
Academic Editors: A. Adebajo, A. M. Huber, and A. Schattner
Copyright © 2012 Aziza Mounach et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emilie Lund Egsmose, Mette Birkvig, Thora Buhl, and Ole Rintek Madsen, “FRAX fracture risk in women with a recent fracture of the distal forearm: agreement between assessments with and without bone mineral density and impact of measurement side in the individual patient,” Clinical Rheumatology, 2014.
- Sungjun Kim, Kyu Hyun Yang, Hyunsun Lim, Young-Kyun Lee, Han Kook Yoon, Chang-Wug Oh, Kwan Kyu Park, Byung-Woo Min, Jeong Ah Ryu, Kyu-Sung Kwack, and Young Han Lee, “Detection of Prefracture Hip Lesions in Atypical Subtrochanteric Fracture with Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry Images,” Radiology, vol. 270, no. 2, pp. 487–495, 2014.
- Marina Brozgol, Mira Arbiv, Anat Mirelman, Talia Herman, Jeffrey M. Hausdorff, and Nachum Vaisman, “Vertical ground reaction force during standing and walking: Are they related to bone mineral density left-right asymmetries?,” Gait & Posture, vol. 54, pp. 174–177, 2017.