- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 687641, 7 pages
Structure and Composition of Ba-W-Ti-O Ceramics Interface Regions Formed at Ultrasonic Vibration
1Physical-Technical Institute UB RAS, 132 Kirov Straße, Izhevsk 426000, Russia
2Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics, RAS, 11 Mokhovaya Straße, Korp. 7, Moscow 125009, Russia
3Scientific-Educational Nano-Center, Tomsk Polytechnic University, 30 Lenin Avenue, Tomsk 634050, Russia
Received 2 April 2012; Accepted 29 April 2012
Academic Editors: C. Angeles-Chavez, G. Speranza, and V. Yamakov
Copyright © 2012 O. Karban et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. M. Kulwicki, “Ceramic sensors and transducers,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 1015–1031, 1984.
- K. Unchino and T. Takasu, “Property variation of piezoelectric ceramics with microstructure,” Inspection, vol. 10, pp. 29–34, 1986.
- B. D. Begg, E. R. Vance, and J. Nowotny, “Effect of particle size on the room-temperature crystal structure of barium titanate,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 77, no. 12, pp. 3186–3192, 1994.
- M. B. Park, N. H. Cho, C. D. Kim, and S. K. Lee, “Phase transition and physical characteristics of nanograined BaTiO3 ceramics synthesized from surface-coated nanopowders,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 510–512, 2004.
- T. Yamamoto and T. Sakuma, “Abnormal grain growth of BaTiO3 with small cation nonstoichiometry,” Materials Science Forum, vol. 204-206, pp. 491–496, 1996.
- T. Yamamoto, Y. Ikuhara, K. Hayashi, and T. Sakuma, “Grain boundary structure in TiO2-excess barium titanate,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 3449–3452, 1998.
- V. V. Ivanov, S. N. Ivanov, O. V. Karban, A. V. Taranov, E. N. Khazanov, and V. R. Khrustov, “Structure of nanocrystalline titania ceramics studied by X-ray diffraction, atomic force microscopy, and thermal phonon kinetics,” Inorganic Materials, vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 1233–1238, 2004.
- O. V. Karban, O. L. Khasanov, and O. M. Kanunnikova, “Microstructure of ZrO2 nanoceramics,” Journal of Structural Chemistry, vol. 45, pp. S147–S153, 2004.
- K. Matsui, H. Horikoshi, N. Ohmichi, M. Ohgai, H. Yoshida, and Y. Ikuhara, “Cubic-formation and grain-growth mechanisms in tetragonal zirconia polycrystal,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 86, no. 8, pp. 1401–1408, 2003.
- T. Takeuchi, K. Ado, T. Asai et al., “Thickness of cubic surface phase on barium titanate single-crystalline grains,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 77, no. 6, pp. 1665–1668, 1994.
- C. Miot, E. Husson, C. Proust, R. Erre, and J. P. Coutures, “Residial carbon evolution in BaTiO3 ceramics studies by XPS after ion etching,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 339–343, 1998.
- M. Wegmann, L. Watson, and A. Hendry, “XPS Analysis of submicrometer barium titanate powder,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 371–377, 2004.
- O. Khasanov, E. Dvilis, V. Sokolov, and Yu. M. Pokholkov, “Mechanisms of dry powder net-shaping under ultrasonic vibration and by the collector method,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Congress on Ceramics, pp. 359–368, Verona, Italy, 2008.
- V. I. Nefedov, X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Inorganic Materials, Chimia, Moscow, Russia, 1984.
- V. I. Povstugar, A. A. Shakov, S. S. Mikhailov, E. V. Voronina, and E. P. Elsukov, “Resolution of complex X-ray photoelectron spectra using fast discrete fourier transformation with improved convergence procedure: assessment of the usability of the procedure,” Journal of Analytical Chemistry, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 697–700, 1998.
- S. N. Ivanov, A. G. Kozorezov, and A. V. Taranov, “Non-equilibrium acoustic phonons in nanocrystalline ceramics,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, vol. 75, pp. 319–328, 1992.
- Y. N. Barabanenkov, V. V. Ivanov, S. N. Ivanov, A. V. Taranov, and E. N. Khazanov, “Investigation of nanoceramics based on aluminum and zirconium oxides using the heat pulse method,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 474–479, 2001.
- Y. N. Barabanenkov, V. V. Ivanov, S. N. Ivanov et al., “Propagation of phonons in nanocrystalline ZrO2: Y2O3 ceramics,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 114–120, 2006.
- O. Khasanov, E. Dvilis, V. Sokolov, Y. Pokholkov, and G. Loutts, “Nanopowder net-shaping for manufacturing nanostructured ceramics,” in Proceedings of the Nanotechnology Conference and Trade Show (NSTI '06), pp. 23–26, Boston, Mass, USA, May 2006.
- W. Wong-Ng, R. S. Roth, T. A. Vanderah, and H. F. McMurdie, “Phase equilibria and crystallography of ceramic oxides,” Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, vol. 106, no. 6, pp. 1097–1134, 2001.
- D. Briggs and M. P. Seach, Practical Surface Analysis by Auger and X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, Division of Materials Applications, National Physical Laboratory, John Wiley & Sons, Teddington, Middlesex, UK, 1983.
- NIST, http://www.nist.gov/srd/.
- S. Kumar, V. S. Raju, and T. R. N. Kutty, “Investigations on the chemical states of sintered barium titanate by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 206, no. 1–4, pp. 250–261, 2003.
- S. A. Nasser, “X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy study on the composition and structure of BaTiO3 thin films deposited on silicon,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 157, no. 1, pp. 14–22, 2000.
- O. Kanunnikova, “X-Ray photoelectron spectroscopy applied to atomic structure analysis of silicate glasses thin layers,” in X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, J. Wagner, Ed., Nova Science, 2009.
- V. D. Kagan and A. V. Suslov, “Effect of an electric field on heat-pulse propagation in SrTiO3,” Physics of the Solid State, vol. 9, pp. 1457–1464, 1994.