- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 705803, 4 pages
Enhancement of Resistance Switching in Electrodeposited Co-ZnO Films
School of Materials Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
Received 12 April 2012; Accepted 27 June 2012
Academic Editors: K. S. Coleman and C.-L. Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Dewei Chu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Q. Liu, N. J. Wu, and A. Ignatiev, “Electric-pulse-induced reversible resistance change effect in magnetoresistive films,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 76, no. 19, pp. 2749–2751, 2000.
- J. J. Yang, M. D. Pickett, X. Li, D. A. A. Ohlberg, D. R. Stewart, and R. S. Williams, “Memristive switching mechanism for metal/oxide/metal nanodevices,” Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 429–433, 2008.
- S. X. Wu, X. Y. Li, X. J. Xing, P. Hu, Y. P. Yu, and S. W. Li, “Resistive dependence of magnetic properties in nonvolatile Ti/Mn: TiO2/SrTi0.993Nb0.007O3/Ti memory device,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 94, no. 25, Article ID 253504, 3 pages, 2009.
- A. Beck, J. G. Bednorz, C. Gerber, C. Rossel, and D. Widmer, “Reproducible switching effect in thin oxide films for memory applications,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 139–141, 2000.
- L. Chua, “Memristor. The missing circuit element,” IEEE Transactions on Circuit Theory, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 507–519, 1971.
- J. W. Seo, J.-W. Park, K. S. Lim, et al., “Transparent resistive random access memory and its characteristics for nonvolatile resistive switching,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 93, no. 22, Article ID 223505, 3 pages, 2008.
- D. B. Strukov, G. S. Snider, D. R. Stewart, and R. S. Williams, “The missing memristor found,” Nature, vol. 453, no. 7191, pp. 80–83, 2008.
- S. Seo, M. J. Lee, D. H. Seo et al., “Reproducible resistance switching in polycrystalline NiO films,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 85, no. 23, pp. 5655–5657, 2004.
- B. J. Choi, D. S. Jeong, S. K. Kim et al., “Resistive switching mechanism of TiO2 thin films grown by atomic-layer deposition,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 98, no. 3, Article ID 033715, 10 pages, 2005.
- A. Chen, S. Haddad, Y. C. Wu, T. N. Fang, S. Kaza, and Z. Lan, “Erasing characteristics of Cu2O metal-insulator-metal resistive switching memory,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, no. 1, Article ID 013503, 2008.
- M. Villafuerte, S. P. Heluani, G. Juárez, G. Simonelli, G. Braunstein, and S. Duhalde, “Electric-pulse-induced reversible resistance in doped zinc oxide thin films,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 90, no. 5, Article ID 052105, 2007.
- J. J. Yang, F. Miao, M. D. Pickett, et al., “The mechanism of electroforming of metal oxide memristive switches,” Nanotechnology, vol. 20, no. 21, Article ID 215201, 2009.
- L. Shi, D. Shang, J. Sun, and B. Shen, “Bipolar resistance switching in fully transparent ZnO:Mg-based devices,” Applied Physics Express, vol. 2, no. 10, Article ID 101602, 2009.
- P. Li, S. Wang, J. Li, and W. Yu, “Structural and optical properties of Co-doped ZnO nanocrystallites prepared by a one-step solution route,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 132, no. 1, pp. 220–225, 2012.
- W. Chang, “Resistive switching behaviors of ZnO nanorod layers,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 96, no. 24, Article ID 242109, 3 pages, 2010.