- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 734328, 9 pages
Ecomoulding of Composite Wind Turbine Blades Using Green Manufacturing RTM Process
Team Europe, European Commission, 39 Boulevard Charles Moretti A6, 13014 Marseille, France
Received 3 May 2012; Accepted 17 July 2012
Academic Editors: W. Han and A. Martinez-Villafane
Copyright © 2012 Brahim Attaf. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- TPWind Secretariat, “2010–2012 Implementation Plan,” Wind European Industrial Initiative Team, May 2010, http://setis.ec.europa.eu/activities/implementation-plans/Wind_EII_Implementation_Plan_final.pdf/view.
- B. Attaf and L. Hollaway, “Vibrational analyses of glass-reinforced polyester composite plates reinforced by a minimum mass central stiffener,” Composites, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 425–430, 1990.
- B. Attaf, “Generation of new eco-friendly composite materials via the integration of ecodesign coefficients,” in Advances in Composite Materials-Ecodesign and Analysis, B. Attaf, Ed., pp. 1–20, Intech, Rijeka, Croatia, 2011.
- B. Attaf, “Structural ecodesign of onshore and offshore composite wind turbine blades,” in Proceedings of the 1ère Conférence Franco-Syrienne sur les Energies Renouvelables, Damascus, Syria, 2010.
- B. Attaf, “Eco-conception et développement des pales d’éoliennes en matériaux composites,” in Proceedings of the 1er Séminaire Méditerranéen sur l’Energie Eolienne, Algeria, 2010.
- D. Cairns, J. Skramstad, and T. Ashwill, “Resin transfer molding and wind turbine blade construction,” Technical Note SAND99-3047, Sandia National Laboratories, California, Calif, USA, 2000.
- S. G. Advani, Flow and Rheology in Polymer Composites Manufacturing, Composite Materials Series, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1994.
- B. Attaf, “Towards the optimisation of the ecodesign function for composites,” JEC Composites Magazine, vol. 34, no. 42, pp. 58–60, 2007.
- B. Attaf, “Probability approach in ecodesign of fibre-reinforced composite structures,” in Proceedings of the Congrès Algérien de Mécanique (CAM '09), Biskra, Algeria, 2009.
- S. M. Habali and I. A. Saleh, “Technical note: design and testing of small mixed airfoil wind turbine blades,” Renewable Energy, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 161–169, 1995.
- K. M. Pillai, “Governing equations for unsaturated flow through woven fiber mats. Part 1. Isothermal flows,” Composites A, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 1007–1019, 2002.
- C. Nardari, B. Ferret, and D. Gay, “Simultaneous engineering in design and manufacture using the RTM process,” Composites A, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 191–196, 2002.
- H. Darcy and V. Dalmont, Les Fontaines Publiques de la Ville de Dijon, Paris, France, 1856.
- Y. Luo, I. Verpoest, K. Hoes, M. Vanheule, H. Sol, and A. Cardon, “Permeability measurement of textile reinforcements with several test fluids,” Composites A, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 1497–1504, 2001.
- A. Shojaei, S. R. Ghaffarian, and S. M. H. Karimian, “Three-dimensional process cycle simulation of composite parts manufactured by resin transfer molding,” Composite Structures, vol. 65, no. 3-4, pp. 381–390, 2004.
- K. Hoes, D. Dinescu, H. Sol et al., “New set-up for measurement of permeability properties of fibrous reinforcements for RTM,” Composites A, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 959–969, 2002.
- C. H. Park, W. I. Lee, W. S. Han, and A. Vautrin, “Weight minimization of composite laminated plates with multiple constraints,” Composites Science and Technology, vol. 63, no. 7, pp. 1015–1026, 2003.
- H. Jinlian, L. Yi, and S. Xueming, “Study on void formation in multi-layer woven fabrics,” Composites A, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 595–603, 2004.
- P. Desfilhes, “Composites—l’automatisation des grandes pieces,” L'Usine Nouvelle, no. 2819, pp. 48–50, 2002.