- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 801607, 16 pages
Food Analysis: Present, Future, and Foodomics
Laboratory of Foodomics, Institute of Food Science Research (CIAL), CSIC, Nicolas Cabrera 9, Campus de Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Received 12 September 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editors: A. Golcu, A. M. Haji Shabani, and I. Miksik
Copyright © 2012 Alejandro Cifuentes. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jagadeesan Premanandh, “Horse meat scandal – A wake-up call for regulatory authorities,” Food Control, 2013.
- Boris B. Dzantiev, Nadezhda A. Byzova, Alexandr E. Urusov, and Anatoly V. Zherdev, “Immunochromatographic methods in food analysis,” TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 55, pp. 81–93, 2014.
- Cozzolino Daniel, “Foodomics and infrared spectroscopy: from compounds to functionality,” Current Opinion in Food Science, 2015.
- Behrouz Ghorani, Nick Tucker, and Masakazu Yoshikawa, “Approaches for the assembly of molecularly imprinted electrospun nanofibre membranes and consequent use in selected target recognition,” Food Research International, 2015.
- Natasa P. Kalogiouri, Nikiforos A. Alygizakis, Reza Aalizadeh, and Nikolaos S. Thomaidis, “Olive oil authenticity studies by target and nontarget LC–QTOF-MS combined with advanced chemometric techniques,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2016.
- Giovanni D'Orazio, María Asensio-Ramos, Chiara Fanali, Javier Hernández-Borges, and Salvatore Fanali, “Capillary electrochromatography in food analysis,” TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 82, pp. 250–267, 2016.
- Mohammad Javad Raeisossadati, Noor Mohammad Danesh, Fazlollah Borna, Mehrdad Gholamzad, Mohammad Ramezani, Khalil Abnous, and Seyed Mohammad Taghdisi, “Lateral flow based immunobiosensors for detection of food contaminants,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2016.
- Tomasz Wasilewski, Jacek Gębicki, and Wojciech Kamysz, “Bioelectronic nose: Current status and perspectives,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 87, pp. 480–494, 2017.