- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 809370, 9 pages
A Pilot Study Comparing HPV-Positive and HPV-Negative Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinomas by Whole Exome Sequencing
1Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Western University, Victoria Hospital, London Health Science Centre, Room B3-431A, 800 Commissioners Road East, London, ON, Canada N6A 5W9
2London Regional Cancer Program, London, ON, Canada N6A 4L6
3Lawson Health Research Institute, London, ON, Canada N6C 2R5
4Department of Oncology, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6A 4L6
5Department of Pathology, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6A 5C1
6Informatics and Biocomputing Platform, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 0A3
7Department of Biostatistics, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5T 3M7
8Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Western University, London, ON, Canada N6A 5C1
9Department of Radiation Oncology (MAASTRO), GROW-School for Oncology and Developmental Biology, Maastricht University Medical Center, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
10Department of Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 2M9
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 22 November 2012
Academic Editors: R.-J. Bensadoun and H.-W. Lo
Copyright © 2012 Anthony C. Nichols et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anthony C. Nichols, Michelle Chan-Seng-Yue, John Yoo, Sumit K. Agrawal, Maud H. W. Starmans, Daryl Waggott, Nicholas J. Harding, Samuel A. Dowthwaite, David A. Palma, Kevin Fung, Bret Wehrli, S. Danielle MacNeil, Philippe Lambin, Eric Winquist, James Koropatnick, Joe S. Mymryk, Paul C. Boutros, and John W. Barrett, “A Case Report and Genetic Characterization of a Massive Acinic Cell Carcinoma of the Parotid with Delayed Distant Metastases,” Case Reports in Oncological Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Sandra Schmitz, Kie Kian Ang, Jan Vermorken, Robert Haddad, Carlos Suarez, Gregory T. Wolf, Marc Hamoir, and Jean-Pascal Machiels, “Targeted therapies for squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: Current knowledge and future directions,” Cancer Treatment Reviews, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 390–404, 2014.
- G Rizzo, M Black, Js Mymryk, Jw Barrett, and Ac Nichols, “Defining the genomic landscape of head and neck cancers through next-generation sequencing,” Oral Diseases, 2014.
- Siavosh Tabatabaeifar, Torben A. Kruse, Mads Thomassen, Martin J. Larsen, and Jens A. Sorensen, “Use of next generation sequencing in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas: A review,” Oral Oncology, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 1035–1040, 2014.
- Limei Ouyang, Jeeyun Lee, Cheol-Keun Park, Mao Mao, Yujian Shi, Zhuolin Gong, Hancheng Zheng, Yingrui Li, Yonggang Zhao, Guangbiao Wang, Huiling Fu, Jhingook Kim, and Ho Yeong Lim, “Whole-genome sequencing of matched primary and metastatic hepatocellular carcinomas,” Bmc Medical Genomics, vol. 7, 2014.
- Ross Zeitlin, Harrison Nguyen, David Rafferty, and Stephen Tyring, “Advancements in the Management of HPV-Associated Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma,” Journal of Clinical Medicine, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 822–831, 2015.
- Jan Peveling-Oberhag, Franziska Wolters, Claudia Döring, Dirk Walter, Ludger Sellmann, René Scholtysik, Marco Lucioni, Max Schubach, Marco Paulli, Saskia Biskup, Stefan Zeuzem, Ralf Küppers, and Martin-Leo Hansmann, “Whole exome sequencing of microdissected splenic marginal zone lymphoma: a study to discover novel tumor-specific mutations,” BMC Cancer, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Susannah La-Touche, Christophe Lemetre, Maryou Lambros, Elzbieta Stankiewicz, Charlotte K. Y. Ng, Britta Weigelt, Ramzi Rajab, Brendan Tinwell, Cathy Corbishley, Nick Watkin, Dan Berney, and Jorge S. Reis-Filho, “DNA Copy Number Aberrations, and Human Papillomavirus Status in Penile Carcinoma. Clinico-Pathological Correlations and Potential Driver Genes,” Plos One, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. e0146740, 2016.