- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 846171, 28 pages
Cardiac Ion Channelopathies and the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Department of Anatomy, Embryology and Physiology, Heart Failure Research Center, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, P.O. Box 22700, 1100 DE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Received 1 October 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editors: N. Montano and T. Ohe
Copyright © 2012 Ronald Wilders. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emiliana Franco, Andre Dias, Daniele Teresa, and Kathy Hebert, “EKG Pattern of Brugada Syndrome and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome-Is It Time to Review the Diagnostic Criteria? Case Report and Review of Literature,” Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 198–202, 2013.
- Irene Scheimberg, “The genetic autopsy,” Current Opinion in Pediatrics, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 659–665, 2013.
- Lia Crotti, Alice Ghidoni, Roberto Insolia, and Peter J. Schwartz, “The Role of the Cardiac Sodium Channel in Perinatal Early Infant Mortality,” Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics, 2014.
- Nils J. Bergman, “Proposal for mechanisms of protection of supine sleep against sudden infant death syndrome: an integrated mechanism review,” Pediatric Research, 2014.
- Oscar Campuzano, Catarina Allegue, Georgia Sarquella-Brugada, Monica Coll, Jesus Mates, Mireia Alcalde, Carles Ferrer-Costa, Anna Iglesias, Josep Brugada, and Ramon Brugada, “The Role of Clinical, Genetic and Segregation Evaluation in Sudden Infant Death,” Forensic Science International, 2014.
- Oscar Campuzano, Catarina Allegue, Sara Partemi, Anna Iglesias, Antonio Oliva, and Ramon Brugada, “Negative autopsy and sudden cardiac death,” International Journal of Legal Medicine, 2014.
- June-Bum Kim, “Channelopathies,” Korean Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 1, 2014.
- Montserrat Santori, Alejandro Blanco-Verea, Rocio Gil, Judith Cortis, Katrin Becker, Peter M Schneider, Angel Carracedo, and Maria Brion, “Broad-based molecular autopsy: a potential tool to investigate the involvement of subtle cardiac conditions in sudden unexpected death in infancy and early childhood,” Archives of Disease in Childhood, vol. 100, no. 10, pp. 952–956, 2015.
- Peter J Fleming, Peter S Blair, and Anna Pease, “Sudden unexpected death in infancy: aetiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology and prevention in 2015: Figure 1,” Archives of Disease in Childhood, vol. 100, no. 10, pp. 984–988, 2015.
- Eran Elhaik, “A “Wear and Tear” Hypothesis to Explain Sudden Infant Death Syndrome,” Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 7, 2016.