- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 973968, 7 pages
Green's Second Identity for Vector Fields
Laboratorio de Óptica Cuántica, Departamento de Física, Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana-Iztapalapa, Apartado Postal 55-534, 09340 México, DF, Mexico
Received 2 May 2012; Accepted 20 June 2012
Academic Editors: U. Kulshreshtha, P. Roy, and D. Singleton
Copyright © 2012 M. Fernández-Guasti. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Oskari Heikkilä, Jani Oksanen, and Jukka Tulkki, “A fluctuational electrodynamics model for the optimization of light-extraction efficiency in thin-film light-emitting diodes,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 114, no. 22, pp. 223108, 2013.
- B. Maling, D.J. Colquitt, and R.V. Craster, “Dynamic homogenisation of Maxwell’s equations with applications to photonic crystals and localised waveforms on gratings,” Wave Motion, 2016.