- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 175910, 9 pages
Density Functional Theory of Mild Steel Corrosion in Acidic Media Using Dyes as Inhibitor: Adsorption onto Fe(110) from Gas Phase
Material Science Research Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi, PMB 0248, Bauchi, Nigeria
Received 15 January 2013; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editors: T. Bligaard, J. G. Han, and B.-T. Liu
Copyright © 2013 R. S. Oguike et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- I. B. Obot, and Z. M. Gasem, “Theoretical evaluation of corrosion inhibition performance of some pyrazine derivatives,” Corrosion Science, vol. 83, pp. 359–366, 2014.
- C. D. Taylor, “Corrosion informatics: an integrated approach to modelling corrosion,” Corrosion Engineering Science And Technology, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 490–508, 2015.
- Turuvekere K. Chaitra, Kikkeri N. Mohana, and Harmesh C. Tandon, “Comparative study of Levofloxacin and its amide derivative as efficient water soluble inhibitors for mild steel corrosion in hydrochloric acid solution,” International Journal of Industrial Chemistry, 2016.