- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 257842, 8 pages
Racial/Ethnic Variability in Hypertension Prevalence and Risk Factors in National Health Interview Survey
1American Health Research Institute, Houston, TX 77008, USA
2University of Delaware, Newark, DE, USA
3Nemours/A.I.duPont Hospital for Children, Office of Health Equity & Inclusion, Newark, DE 19716, USA
4Nemours Biomedical Research, Wilmington, DE 19803, USA
5Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, USA
Received 4 July 2012; Accepted 24 July 2012
Academic Editors: K. Kotani and R. S. Padwal
Copyright © 2013 L. Holmes et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Robert A. Gold, Kellyanne R. Gold, Mark F. Schilling, and Tamara Modilevsky, “Effect of age, parity, and race on the incidence of pregnancy associated hypertension and eclampsia in the United States,” Pregnancy Hypertension: An International Journal of Women's Cardiovascular Health, 2013.
- Ingrid S. K. Krishnadath, Vincent W. V. Jaddoe, Lenny M. Nahar-van Venrooij, and Jerry R. Toelsie, “Ethnic differences in prevalence and risk factors for hypertension in the Suriname Health Study: a cross sectional population study,” Population Health Metrics, vol. 14, no. 1, 2016.