- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 579435, 10 pages
The Role of Open Necrosectomy in the Current Management of Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis: A Review Article
First Department of General Surgery, Papageorgiou Hospital, Nea Efkarpia, 564 03 Thessaloniki, Greece
Received 20 December 2012; Accepted 7 January 2013
Academic Editors: A. H. Al-Salem, D. W. Blackhurst, D. Laub, and D. E. Ziogas
Copyright © 2013 K. Vasiliadis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Bingener, and I. Ibrahim-zada, “Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery for intra-abdominal emergency conditions,” British Journal of Surgery, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. E80–E89, 2014.
- Amir Mushtaq Parray, Peter Mwendwa, Siddharth Mehrotra, Vivek Mangla, Shailendra Lalwani, Naimish Mehta, Amitabh Yadav, and Samiran Nundy, “A Review of 2255 Emergency Abdominal Operations Performed over 17 years (1996–2013) in a Gastrointestinal Surgery Unit in India,” Indian Journal of Surgery, 2016.