- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 592850, 8 pages
MNDO and DFT Computational Study on the Mechanism of the Oxidation of 1,2-Diphenylhydrazine by Iodine
Department of Chemistry, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 810006, Nigeria
Received 3 February 2014; Accepted 2 March 2014; Published 27 March 2014
Academic Editors: W. B. Davis, H. Luo, H. Pal, and E. B. Starikov
Copyright © 2014 Gideon A. Shallangwa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Asif Mahmood, Salah Ud-Din Khan, and Fazal ur Rehman, “Assessing the Quantum Mechanical level of theory for prediction UV/ Visible Absorption Spectra of some Aminoazobenzene Dyes,” Journal of Saudi Chemical Society, 2014.
- Joseph D. Bauman, Jerry Joe E. K. Harrison, and Eddy Arnold, “Rapid experimental SAD phasing and hot-spot identification with halogenated fragments,” IUCrJ, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 51–60, 2016.