- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Allergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 192192, 8 pages
Hymenoptera Venom Immunotherapy: Tolerance and Efficacy of an Ultrarush Protocol versus a Rush and a Slow Conventional Protocol
1Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Department of Medicine, Hospital of Agropoli, ASL, Salerno, 84043 Agropoli, Italy
2Afferent Site to the School Network in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, University of Naples Federico II, Hospital of Agropoli, ASL, Salerno, 84043 Agropoli, Italy
3Laboratory of Enviromental Analysis, Department of Hygiene and Public Health, ASL, Salerno, 84078 Vallo della Lucania, Italy
4Unit of Transfusion Medicine and Immunohematology, Hospital of Agropoli, Salerno, 84043 Agropoli, Italy
5Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Center for Basic and Clinical Immunology Research (CISI), University of Naples Federico II, 80131 Naples, Italy
Received 28 December 2011; Revised 15 March 2012; Accepted 21 March 2012
Academic Editor: H. Renz
Copyright © 2012 Vincenzo Patella et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M Beatrice Bilò, Leonardo Antonicelli, and Floriano Bonifazi, “Honeybee venom immunotherapy: certainties and pitfalls,” Immunotherapy, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 1153–1166, 2012.
- Christopher W. Calabria, “Accelerated Immunotherapy Schedules,” Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 389–398, 2013.
- Tyson C. Brown, “Reactions to honeybee stings: an allergic prospective,” Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 365–371, 2013.
- Derek Hsu, and David A. Gruenberg, “An update on venom allergy,” Current Opinion in Pediatrics, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 629–634, 2013.
- Robbie D. Pesek, and Richard F. Lockey, “Treatment of Hymenoptera venom allergy,” Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 340–346, 2014.
- Mitja Kosnik, and Peter Korosec, “Venom immunotherapy: clinical efficacy, safety and contraindications,” Expert Review Of Clinical Immunology, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 877–884, 2015.
- Ricardo de Lima Zollner, Marcia Regina Brochetto-Braga, Amilcar Perez-Riverol, and Debora Lais Justo-Jacomini, “Facing Hymenoptera Venom Allergy: From Natural to Recombinant Allergens,” Toxins, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 2551–2570, 2015.
- Kathleen Bernkopf, Henriette Roensch, Petra Spornraft-Ragaller, Volker Neumeister, and Andrea Bauer, “Safety and tolerability during build-up phase of a rush venom immunotherapy,” Annals Of Allergy Asthma & Immunology, vol. 116, no. 4, pp. 360–365, 2016.