Particle Swarms: The Second DecadeView this Special Issue
Research Article | Open Access
Ali R. Guner, Mehmet Sevkli, "A Discrete Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Uncapacitated Facility Location Problem", Journal of Artificial Evolution and Applications, vol. 2008, Article ID 861512, 9 pages, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1155/2008/861512
A Discrete Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Uncapacitated Facility Location Problem
A discrete version of particle swarm optimization (DPSO) is employed to solve uncapacitated facility location (UFL) problem which is one of the most widely studied in combinatorial optimization. In addition, a hybrid version with a local search is defined to get more efficient results. The results are compared with a continuous particle swarm optimization (CPSO) algorithm and two other metaheuristics studies, namely, genetic algorithm (GA) and evolutionary simulated annealing (ESA). To make a reasonable comparison, we applied to same benchmark suites that are collected from OR-library. In conclusion, the results showed that DPSO algorithm is slightly better than CPSO algorithm and competitive with GA and ESA.
- D. Simchi-Levi, P. Kaminsky, and E. Simchi-Levi, Designing and Managing the Supply Chain, Concepts, Strategies and Case Studies, McGraw-Hill, Boston, Mass, USA, 2000.
- D. Ghosh, “Neighborhood search heuristics for the uncapacitated facility location problem,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 150, no. 1, pp. 150–162, 2003.
- V. L. Beresnev, E. H. Gimady, and V. T. Dementev, Extremal Problems of Standardization, Nauka, Novosibirsk, Russia, 1978.
- E. H. Gimady, The Choice of Optimal Scales in One Problem Class of Location or Standartization, Manage Systems, Nauka, Novosibirsk, Russia, 6th edition, 1970.
- G. Corneuéjols, M. L. Fisher, and G. L. Nemhauser, “Location of bank accounts to optimize float: an analytic study of exact and approximate algorithms,” Management Science, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 789–810, 1977.
- B. M. Khumawala, “An efficient branch and bound algorithm for the warehouse location problem,” Management Science, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. B718–B733, 1972.
- J. Krarup and P. M. Pruzan, “The simple plant location problem: survey and synthesis,” European Journal of Operation Research, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 36–81, 1983.
- P. B. Mirchandani and R. L. Francis, Eds., Discrete Location Theory, P. B. Mirchandani and R. L. Francis, Eds., Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1990.
- A. Klose, “A branch and bound algorithm for an UFLP with a side constraint,” International Transactions in Operational Research, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 155–168, 1998.
- T. J. Van Roy, “A cross decomposition algorithm for capacitated facility location,” Operations Research, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 145–163, 1986.
- J. Barcelo, Å. Hallefjord, E. Fernandez, and K. Jörnsten, “Lagrangean relaxation and constraint generation procedures for capacitated plant location problems with single sourcing,” OR Spektrum, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 79–88, 1990.
- D. Erlenkotter, “A dual-based procedure for uncapacitated facility location,” Operations Research, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 992–1009, 1978.
- M. Köerkel, “On the exact solution of large-scale simple plant location problems,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 157–173, 1989.
- G. Cornuéjols, G. L. Nemhauser, and L. A. Wolsey, “The uncapacitated facility location problem,” in Discrete Location Theory, pp. 119–171, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1990.
- M. L. Alves and M. T. Almeida, “Simulated annealing algorithm for the simple plant location problem: a computational study,” Revista Investigaćão Operacional, vol. 12, 1992.
- M. E. Aydin and T. C. Fogarty, “A distributed evolutionary simulated annealing algorithm for combinatorial optimisation problems,” Journal of Heuristics, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 269–292, 2004.
- K. S. Al-Sultan and M. A. Al-Fawzan, “A tabu search approach to the uncapacitated facility location problem,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 86, pp. 91–103, 1999.
- L. Michel and P. Van Hentenryck, “A simple tabu search for warehouse location,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 157, no. 3, pp. 576–591, 2004.
- M. Sun, “Solving the uncapacitated facility location problem using tabu search,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 2563–2589, 2006.
- J. Kratica, D. Tošic, V. Filipović, and I. Ljubić, “Solving the simple plant location problem by genetic algorithm,” RAIRO Operations Research, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 127–142, 2001.
- J. H. Jaramillo, J. Bhadury, and R. Batta, “On the use of genetic algorithms to solve location problems,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 761–779, 2002.
- M. Gen, Y. Tsujimura, and S. Ishizaki, “Optimal design of a star-LAN using neural networks,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, vol. 31, no. 3-4, pp. 855–859, 1996.
- S. Vaithyanathan, L. I. Burke, and M. A. Magent, “Massively parallel analog tabu search using neural networks applied to simple plant location problems,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 93, no. 2, pp. 317–330, 1996.
- R. C. Eberhart and J. Kennedy, “New optimizer using particle swarm theory,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Micro Machine and Human Science (MHS '95), pp. 39–43, Nagoya, Japan, October 1995.
- F. Van den Bergh and A. P. Engelbecht, “Cooperative learning in neural networks using particle swarm optimizers,” South African Computer Journal, vol. 26, pp. 84–90, 2000.
- A. Salman, I. Ahmad, and S. Al-Madani, “Particle swarm optimization for task assignment problem,” Microprocessors and Microsystems, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 363–371, 2002.
- A. Allahverdi and F. S. Al-Anzi, “A PSO and a Tabu search heuristics for the assembly scheduling problem of the two-stage distributed database application,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 1056–1080, 2006.
- M. F. Tasgetiren, Y.-C. Liang, M. Sevkli, and G. Gencyilmaz, “A particle swarm optimization algorithm for makespan and total flowtime minimization in the permutation flowshop sequencing problem,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 177, no. 3, pp. 1930–1947, 2007.
- R. C. Eberhart and Y. Shi, “Comparison between genetic algorithms and particle swarm optimization,” in Evolutionary Programming VII, vol. 1447 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 611–616, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1998.
- J. Kennedy and R. C. Eberhart, “Particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks (ICNN '95), vol. 4, pp. 1942–1948, Perth, Australia, November-December 1995.
- S. Naka, T. Genji, T. Yura, and Y. Fukuyama, “A hybrid particle swarm optimization for distribution state estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 60–68, 2003.
- H. Yoshida, K. Kawata, Y. Fukuyama, and Y. Nakanishi, “A particle swarm optimization for reactive power and voltage control considering voltage stability,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent System Application to Power System (ISAP '99), pp. 117–121, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, April 1999.
- M. Sevkli and A. R. Guner, “A continuous particle swarm optimization algorithm for uncapacitated facility location problem,” in Ant Colony Optimization and Swarm Intelligence, vol. 4150 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 316–323, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2006.
- J. Kennedy and R. C. Eberhart, “A discrete binary version of the particle swarm algorithm,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC '97), vol. 5, pp. 4104–4108, Orlando, Fla, USA, October 1997.
- P.-Y. Yin, “A discrete particle swarm algorithm for optimal polygonal approximation of digital curves,” Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 241–260, 2004.
- C.-J. Liao, C.-T. Tseng, and P. Luarn, “A discrete version of particle swarm optimization for flowshop scheduling problems,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 3099–3111, 2007.
- Q.-K. Pan, M. F. Tasgetiren, and Y.-C. Liang, “A discrete particle swarm optimization algorithm for the no-wait flowshop scheduling problem,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 2807–2839, 2008.
- J. Kennedy, R. C. Eberhart, and Y. Shi, Swarm Intelligence, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 2001.
- J. E. Beasley, “OR-Library,” 2005, http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~mastjjb/jeb/info.html.
Copyright © 2008 Ali R. Guner and Mehmet Sevkli. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.