- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Petroleum Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 479827, 7 pages
Simulation of Formation Damage after Long-Term Water Flooding
1RIPED, PetroChina, Beijing 100083, China
2Exploration & Production Company, PetroChina, Beijing 100083, China
Received 30 January 2013; Revised 18 April 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Alireza Bahadori
Copyright © 2013 Liu He et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Latil, Enhanced Oil Recovery, Editions Technip, Paris, France, 1980.
- B. A. Stenger, A. B. Al-Katheeri, H. H. Hafez, and S. H. Al-Kendi, “Short-term and long-term aspects of a water injection strategy,” in Proceedings of the 13th Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC '08), vol. 116989, pp. 74–86, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, November 2008.
- E. E. Kristian, C. Jerey, I. Orkhan, N. Julian, and A. A. K. Vegard, “Improved oil recovery with water injection,” EiT-Gullfaks Village, Norwegian University of Science and Technology in cooperation with Statoil ASA, 2011.
- J. A. Wang and H. D. Park, “Fluid permeability of sedimentary rocks in a complete stress-strain process,” Engineering Geology, vol. 63, no. 3-4, pp. 291–300, 2002.
- C. A. Tang, L. G. Tham, P. K. K. Lee, T. H. Yang, and L. C. Li, “Coupled analysis of flow, stress and damage (FSD) in rock failure,” International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 477–489, 2002.
- A. S. Abou-Sayed, K. S. Zaki, G. G. Wang, and M. D. Sarfare, “A mechanistic model for formation damage and fracture propagation during water injection,” in Proceedings of the SPE 6th European Formation Damage Conference: Delivering Sustained Production (EFDC '05), vol. 94606, pp. 223–230, Scheveningen, The Netherlands, May 2005.
- J. Rutqvist, L. Börgesson, M. Chijimatsu et al., “Modeling of damage, permeability changes and pressure responses during excavation of the TSX tunnel in granitic rock at URL, Canada,” Environmental Geology, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 1263–1274, 2009.
- X. R. Ge, J. X. Ren, Y. B. Pu, W. Ma, and H. Sun, Macroscopic and Meso Laboratory Research of Rock and Soil Damage Mechanics, Scientific Press, Beijing, China, 2004.
- L. E. Malvern, Introduction to the Mechanics of a Continuous Medium, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1969.
- M. J. Economides and K. G. Nolte, Reservoir Stimulation, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 2000.
- M. A. Marino and J. N. Luthin, Seepage and Groundwater, Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 1982.
- A. Turon, P. P. Camanho, J. Costa, and C. G. Dávila, “A damage model for the simulation of delamination in advanced composites under variable-mode loading,” Mechanics of Materials, vol. 38, no. 11, pp. 1072–1089, 2006.
- G. M. Zhang, H. Liu, J. Zhang, H. A. Wu, and X. X. Wang, “Mathematical model and nonlinear finite element equation for reservoir fluid-solid coupling,” Rock and Soil Mechanics, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 1657–1662, 2010 (Chinese).
- F. J. Biao, A study of numerical simulation on hydraulic fracture propagation of horizontal fracture, University of Science and Technology of China, 2010.