- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 524395, 5 pages
Three-Dimensional Virtual Bone Bank System Workflow for Structural Bone Allograft Selection: A Technical Report
1Virtual Planning and Navigation Unit, Department of Health Informatics, Italian Hospital of Buenos Aires, 1199 Buenos Aires, Argentina
2Institute of Orthopedics “Carlos E. Ottolenghi”, Italian Hospital of Buenos Aires, Potosí 4247, 1199 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Received 15 February 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: Andreas Leithner
Copyright © 2013 Lucas Eduardo Ritacco et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seyed Homayoon Sadraie, Kaveh Roshanbinfar, Gholamreza Kaka, and Jamal Hoseini, “Mechanical and Structural Study of Hydroxyapatite (HA) Scaffolds Produced by Gel Casting and Sponge Replication Methods,” Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 562–566, 2014.
- Luis Aponte-Tinao, Lucas E. Ritacco, Miguel A. Ayerza, D. Luis Muscolo, Jose I. Albergo, and Germán L. Farfall, “Does Intraoperative Navigation Assistance Improve Bone Tumor Resection and Allograft Reconstruction Results?,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®, 2014.
- Kwok-Chuen Wong, and Shekhar-Madhukar Kumta, “Use of Computer Navigation in Orthopedic Oncology,” Current Surgery Reports, vol. 2, no. 4, 2014.
- M. P. A. Bus, J. A. M. Bramer, G. R. Schaap, H. W. B. Schreuder, P. C. Jutte, I. C. M. van der Geest, M. A. J. van de Sande, and P. D. S. Dijkstra, “Hemicortical Resection and Inlay Allograft Reconstruction for Primary Bone Tumors A Retrospective Evaluation in the Netherlands and Review of the Lite,” Journal Of Bone And Joint Surgery-American Volume, vol. 97A, no. 9, pp. 738–750, 2015.
- Zhigang Wu, Jun Fu, Zhen Wang, Xiangdong Li, Jing Li, Yanjun Pei, Guoxian Pei, Dan Li, Zheng Guo, and Hongbin Fan, “Three-dimensional virtual bone bank system for selecting massive bone allograft in orthopaedic oncology,” International Orthopaedics, 2015.
- German L. Farfalli, Miguel A. Ayerza, D. Luis Muscolo, and Luis A. Aponte-Tinao, “Proximal humeral osteoarticular allografts: technique, pearls and pitfalls, outcomes,” Current Reviews in Musculoskeletal Medicine, 2015.
- Domenico Andrea Campanacci, “CORR Insights®: Proximal Tibia Reconstruction After Bone Tumor Resection: Are Survivorship and Outcomes of Endoprosthetic Replacement and Osteoarticular Allograft Similar?,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®, 2016.
- Adam S. Levin, Alexandre Arkader, and Carol D. Morris, “Reconstruction Following Tumor Resections in Skeletally Immature Patients,” Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 204–213, 2017.