- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 645496, 9 pages
Analysis of Surgical Site Infection after Musculoskeletal Tumor Surgery: Risk Assessment Using a New Scoring System
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Kagoshima University, 8-35-1 Sakuragaoka, Kagoshima City, Kagoshima 890-8520, Japan
2The Near-Future Locomotor Organ Medicine Creation Course (Kusunoki Kai), Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Kagoshima University, 8-35-1 Sakuragaoka, Kagoshima City, Kagoshima 890-8520, Japan
3Department of Medical Joint Materials, Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Kagoshima University, 8-35-1 Sakuragaoka, Kagoshima City, Kagoshima 890-8520, Japan
4Infection Control Team, Kagoshima University Hospital, 8-35-1 Sakuragaoka, Kagoshima City, Kagoshima 890-8520, Japan
Received 2 October 2013; Revised 6 December 2013; Accepted 19 December 2013; Published 8 January 2014
Academic Editor: Akira Kawai
Copyright © 2014 Satoshi Nagano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joanna Kolmas, Ewa Groszyk, and Dagmara Kwiatkowska-Różycka, “Substituted Hydroxyapatites with Antibacterial Properties,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Arisa Tsuru, Takao Setoguchi, Naoya Kawabata, Masataka Hirotsu, Takuya Yamamoto, Satoshi Nagano, Masahiro Yokouchi, Hironori Kakoi, Hideki Kawamura, Yasuhiro Ishidou, Akihide Tanimoto, and Setsuro Komiya, “Enrichment of bacteria samples by centrifugation improves the diagnosis of orthopaedics-related infections via real-time PCR amplification of the bacterial methicillin-resistance gene,” BMC Research Notes, vol. 8, no. 1, 2015.
- Aneela Anwar, Samina Akbar, Ayesha Sadiqa, and Mohsin Kazmi, “Novel continuous flow synthesis, characterization and antibacterial studies of nanoscale zinc substituted hydroxyapatite bioceramics,” Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2016.
- Ercan Malkoc, Matthew J. Maurice, Onder Kara, Daniel Ramirez, Ryan J. Nelson, Peter A. Caputo, Pascal Mouracade, Robert Stein, and Jihad H. Kaouk, “Robot-assisted approach improves surgical outcomes in obese patients undergoing partial nephrectomy,” BJU International, 2016.