- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 94509, 15 pages
On a certain functional equation in the algebra of polynomials with complex coefficients
Department of Information Systems Technologies, Vologda State Technical University, 15 Lenin Street, Vologda 160035, Russia
Received 26 June 2005; Accepted 1 July 2005
Copyright © 2006 E. Muhamadiev. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. G. Chebotarev and N. N. Meyman, “Rauss-Hurwitz stability problem for polynomials and entire functions,” Trudy Matematicheskogo Instituta Imeni V. A. Steklova, vol. 26, 1949.
- B. P. Demidovič, Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Stability, Izdat. “Nauka”, Moscow, 1967.
- F. R. Gantmaher, Matrix Theory, Nauka, Moscow, 1967.
- M. A. Krasnosel'sky, A. I. Perov, A. I. Povolotsky, and P. P. Zabreiko, Plane Vector Fields, Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961.
- V. V. Prasolov, Polynomials, MCNMO, Moscow, 2003.