- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 103542, 20 pages
Switched Exponential State Estimation and Robust Stability for Interval Neural Networks with Discrete and Distributed Time Delays
1Department of Mathematics, Mudanjiang Normal University, Heilongjiang 157012, China
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
Received 21 February 2012; Accepted 8 April 2012
Academic Editor: Agacik Zafer
Copyright © 2012 Hongwen Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ozlem Faydasicok, and Sabri Arik, “An analysis of stability of uncertain neural networks with multiple time delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2013.
- Xiaoqiang Guo, Huaibao Wang, Zhigang Lu, and Baocheng Wang, “New inverter topology for ground current suppression in transformerless photovoltaic system application,” Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 191–194, 2014.
- Ning Li, Jinde Cao, and Tasawar Hayat, “Delay-decomposing approach to robust stability for switched interval networks with state-dependent switching,” Cognitive Neurodynamics, 2014.
- Ravi Panwar, Smitha Puthucheri, Vijaya Agarwala, and Dharmendra Singh, “Fractal Frequency-Selective Surface Embedded Thin Broadband Microwave Absorber Coatings Using Heterogeneous Composites,” Ieee Transactions On Microwave Theory And Techniques, vol. 63, no. 8, pp. 2438–2448, 2015.
- Do-hyung Kim, Jong-hwan Kim, Yu-sung Kim, Hyun-soo Yoon, and Ikjun Yeom, “End-to-end mobility support in content centric networks,” International Journal Of Communication Systems, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 1151–1167, 2015.
- Erik A. Visser, Jill L. Wegrzyn, Emma T. Steenkmap, Alexander A. Myburg, and Sanushka Naidoo, “Combined de novo and genome guided assembly and annotation of the Pinus patula juvenile shoot transcriptome,” BMC Genomics, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.
- Xu Tang, Simon Snowden, Benjamin C. McLellan, and Mikael Hook, “Clean coal use in China: Challenges and policy implications,” Energy Policy, vol. 87, pp. 517–523, 2015.
- Saravana Ilango Ganesan, Dinesh Pattabiraman, Ramesh Krishna Govindarajan, Manoj Rajan, and Chilakapati Nagamani, “Control Scheme for a Bidirectional Converter in a Self-Sustaining Low-Voltage DC Nanogrid,” Ieee Transactions On Industrial Electronics, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 6317–6326, 2015.
- Ying Liu, Yuwen Hao, Hui Wang, Kun Li, and Shuxi Gong, “Low RCS Microstrip Patch Antenna Using Frequency-Selective Surface and Microstrip Resonator,” Ieee Antennas And Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 14, pp. 1290–1293, 2015.
- Oscar Lozada, and Guillermo Espinosa, “A charge pump with a 0.32 % of current mismatch for a high speed PLL,” Analog Integrated Circuits And Signal Processing, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 321–326, 2016.
- Margaret Scheiner, Tarik J. Dickens, and Okenwa Okoli, “Progress towards self-healing polymers for composite structural applications,” Polymer, vol. 83, pp. 260–282, 2016.