- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 149508, 12 pages
An Extrapolated Iterative Algorithm for Multiple-Set Split Feasibility Problem
1School of Management, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
2School of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan Polytechnic University, Jiaozuo 454000, China
Received 29 December 2011; Revised 23 February 2012; Accepted 23 February 2012
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Yazheng Dang and Yan Gao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Censor and T. Elfving, “A multiprojection algorithm using Bregman projections in a product space,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 8, no. 2–4, pp. 221–239, 1994.
- C. Byrne, “Iterative oblique projection onto convex sets and the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 441–453, 2002.
- Q. Yang, “The relaxed CQ algorithm solving the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1261–1266, 2004.
- Y. Dang and Y. Gao, “The strong convergence of a KM-CQ-like algorithm for a split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 27, no. 1, Article ID 015007, 9 pages, 2011.
- Y. Censor, T. Elfving, N. Kopf, and T. Bortfeld, “The multiple-sets split feasibility problem and its applications for inverse problems,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2071–2084, 2005.
- Y. Censor, T. Bortfeld, B. Martin, and A. Trofimov, “A unified approach for inversion problems in intensity-modulated radiation therapy,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 51, no. 10, pp. 2353–2365, 2006.
- H.-K. Xu, “Krasnosel slii-Mann algorithm and the multiple-set split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 2021–2034, 2006.
- E. Masad and S. Reich, “A note on the multiple-set split convex feasibility problem in Hilbert space,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 367–371, 2007.
- Y. Censor, A. Motova, and A. Segal, “Perturbed projections and subgradient projections for the multiple-sets split feasibility problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 327, no. 2, pp. 1244–1256, 2007.
- Y. Censor and A. Segal, “Sparse string-averaging and split common fixed points,” in Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization I. Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 513 of Contemporary Mathematics Series, pp. 125–142, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2010.
- Y. Censor and A. Segal, “The split common fixed point problem for directed operators,” Journal of Convex Analysis, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 587–600, 2009.
- G. Pierra, “Decomposition through formalization in a product space,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 96–115, 1984.
- H. H. Bauschke, P. L. Combettes, and S. G. Kruk, “Extrapolation algorithm for affine-convex feasibility problems,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 239–274, 2006.
- F. Facchinei and J.-S. Pang, Finite-Dimensional Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems. Vol. I, Springer Series in Operations Research, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.