- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 182947, 15 pages
Cyclic Contractions on -Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, 06836 incek, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Galatasaray University, 34349 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 29 June 2012; Accepted 1 September 2012
Academic Editor: Irena Rachůnková
Copyright © 2012 E. Karapınar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hassen Aydi, Erdal Karapinar, and Bessem Samet, “Fixed Point Theorems for Various Classes of Cyclic Mappings,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- Feng Gu, and Hongqing Ye, “Common Fixed Point Theorems of Altman Integral Type Mappings in -Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Coupled coincidence point theorems for compatible mappings in partially ordered intuitionistic generalized fuzzy metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Hui-Sheng Ding, and Erdal Karapinar, “Meir-Keeler type contractions in partially ordered G-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Nurcan Bilgili, and Erdal Karapinar, “Cyclic contractions via auxiliary functions on G-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Erdal Karapinar, and Maryam A. Alghamdi, “G-beta-psi contractive-type mappings and related fixed point theorems,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- B.E. Rhoades, “Some comments concerning cyclic type contractions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 233, pp. 505–506, 2014.
- Selma Gülyaz, and İnci Erhan, “Existence of solutions of integral equations via fixed point theorems,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 138, 2014.