- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 185948, 19 pages
On the Sets of Convergence for Sequences of the -Bernstein Polynomials with
Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 27 March 2012; Accepted 19 June 2012
Academic Editor: Ngai-Ching Wong
Copyright © 2012 Sofiya Ostrovska and Ahmet Yaşar Özban. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vishnu Narayan Mishra, and Prashantkumar Patel, “The Durrmeyer type modification of the q-Baskakov type operators with two parameter alpha and beta,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 753–769, 2014.
- Mehmet Turan, “The Truncated -Bernstein Polynomials in the Case,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Sofiya Ostrovska, “ON THE q-BERNSTEIN POLYNOMIALS OF THE LOGARITHMIC FUNCTION IN THE CASE q > 1,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 73–78, 2016.