- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 269701, 10 pages
Probabilistic (Quasi)metric Versions for a Stability Result of Baker
Department of Mathematics, West University of Timişoara, 4 V. Pârvan Boulevard, 300223 Timişoara, Romania
Received 8 June 2012; Revised 15 October 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Bing Xu
Copyright © 2012 Dorel Miheţ and Claudia Zaharia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jung Rye Lee, “Stability of Functional Equations in Matrix Random Normed Spaces: A Fixed Point Approach,” Results in Mathematics, 2014.
- Ick-Soon Chang, and Yang-Hi Lee, “Approximate Quadratic-Additive Mappings in Fuzzy Normed Spaces,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Janusz Brzdęk, Krzysztof Ciepliński, and Zbigniew Leśniak, “On Ulam’s Type Stability of the Linear Equation and Related Issues,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.