- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 274735, 11 pages
Cluster Consensus on Discrete-Time Multi-Agent Networks
1State Key Laboratory of Power Transmission Equipment & System Security and New Technology, College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
2Department of Mathematics and Information Engineering, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400067, China
Received 6 August 2012; Accepted 24 September 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Li Xiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuan Fan, “Suboptimal Event-Triggered Consensus of Multiagent Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Zhongjun Ma, Yi Wang, and Xiaomei Li, “Cluster-delay consensus in first-order multi-agent systems with nonlinear dynamics,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 1303–1310, 2016.