- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 285931, 16 pages
Improved Criteria on Delay-Dependent Stability for Discrete-Time Neural Networks with Interval Time-Varying Delays
1School of Electrical Engineering, Chungbuk National University, 52 Naesudong-ro, Heungduk-gu, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Yeungnam University, 214-1 Dae-Dong, Gyeongsan 712-749, Republic of Korea
3School of Electronic Engineering, Daegu University, Gyeongsan 712-714, Republic of Korea
4Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Medicine, Chungbuk National University, 52 Naesudong-ro, Heungduk-gu, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
Received 16 August 2012; Accepted 5 October 2012
Academic Editor: Tingwen Huang
Copyright © 2012 O. M. Kwon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianmin Duan, Manfeng Hu, Yongqing Yang, and Liuxiao Guo, “Stability Analysis of Stochastic Markovian Jump Neural Networks with Different Time Scales and Randomly Occurred Nonlinearities Based on Delay-Partitioning Projection Approach,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Won Il Lee, Seok Young Lee, and PooGyeon Park, “Improved stability criteria for recurrent neural networks with interval time-varying delays via new Lyapunov functionals,” Neurocomputing, 2015.