- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 306583, 14 pages
New LMI-Based Conditions on Neural Networks of Neutral Type with Discrete Interval Delays and General Activation Functions
1School of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, East China Institute of Technology, Nanchang 330013, China
2Science and Technology on UAV Laboratory, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi'an 710072, China
Received 23 August 2012; Accepted 6 October 2012
Academic Editor: Sabri Arik
Copyright © 2012 Guoquan Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. He and L. Wang, “Chaotic neural networks and their application to optimization problems,” Control Theory & Applications, vol. 17, pp. 847–852, 2000.
- V. Miljković, S. Milosevic, R. Sknepnek, and I. Zivic, “Pattern recognition in damaged neural networks,” Physica A, vol. 295, no. 3-4, pp. 526–536, 2001.
- H. Kirschner and R. Hillebrand, “Neural networks for HREM image analysis,” Information sciences, vol. 129, no. 1–4, pp. 31–44, 2000.
- A. Cichocki and R. Unbehauen, Neural Networks for Optimization and Signal Processing, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK, 1993.
- M. Itoh and L. O. Chua, “Star cellular neural networks for associative and dynamic memories,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1725–1772, 2004.
- G. Labonte and M. Quintin, “Network parallel computing for SOM neural networks,” High Performance Computing Systems and Applications, vol. 541, pp. 575–586, 2000.
- C. X. Huang and J. D. Cao, “Almost sure exponential stability of stochastic cellular neural networks with unbounded distributed delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 13–15, pp. 3352–3356, 2009.
- H. J. Xiang and J. D. Cao, “Almost periodic solution of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with bounded and unbounded delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 2407–2419, 2009.
- S. Arik, “Global robust stability of delayed neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 156–160, 2003.
- X. F. Liao and C. D. Li, “An LMI approach to asymptotical stability of multi-delayed neural networks,” Physica D, vol. 200, no. 1-2, pp. 139–155, 2005.
- H. D. Qi, “New sufficient conditions for global robust stability of delayed neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 1131–1141, 2007.
- V. Singh, “Improved global robust stability criterion for delayed neural networks,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 224–229, 2007.
- X. G. Liu, R. R. Martin, M. Wu, and M. L. Tang, “Global exponential stability of bidirectional associative memory neural networks with time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 397–407, 2008.
- S. Y. Xu, J. Lam, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. Zou, “Delay-dependent exponential stability for a class of neural networks with time delays,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 183, no. 1, pp. 16–28, 2005.
- Y. J. Zhang, S. Y. Xu, Y. M. Chu, and J. J. Lu, “Robust global synchronization of complex networks with neutral-type delayed nodes,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 3, pp. 768–778, 2010.
- R. Samli and S. Arik, “New results for global stability of a class of neutral-type neural systems with time delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 210, no. 2, pp. 564–570, 2009.
- Z. Orman, “New sufficient conditions for global stability of neutral-type neural networks with time delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 97, pp. 141–148, 2012.
- J. H. Park, O. M. Kwon, and S. M. Lee, “State estimation for neural networks of neutral-type with interval time-varying delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 203, no. 1, pp. 217–223, 2008.
- J. H. Park and O. M. Kwon, “Further results on state estimation for neural networks of neutral-type with time-varying delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 208, no. 1, pp. 69–75, 2009.
- J. H. Park and O. M. Kwon, “Global stability for neural networks of neutral-type with interval time-varying delays,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 1174–1181, 2009.
- R. Rakkiyappan and P. Balasubramaniam, “New global exponential stability results for neutral type neural networks with distributed time delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 71, no. 4–6, pp. 1039–1045, 2008.
- J. E. Feng, S. Y. Xu, and Y. Zou, “Delay-dependent stability of neutral type neural networks with distributed delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 10–12, pp. 2576–2580, 2009.