- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 398049, 10 pages
Boundedness of Global Solutions for a Heat Equation with Exponential Gradient Source
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an 710049, China
Received 21 September 2011; Accepted 4 November 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Zhengce Zhang and Yanyan Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhengce Zhang, and Zhenjie Li, “A note on gradient blowup rate of the inhomogeneous hamilton-jacobi equations,” Acta Mathematica Scientia, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 678–686, 2013.
- Liping Zhu, and Zhengce Zhang, “Non-Self-Similar Dead-Core Rate for the Fast Diffusion Equation with Dependent Coefficient,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Yan Li, Ruofei Yao, Xin Tong, and Zhengce Zhang, “Gradient blowup rate for a heat equation with general gradient nonlinearity,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 95, no. 8, pp. 1635–1644, 2016.