- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 401217, 14 pages
The Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method for the Solution of Higher-Order Boundary Value Problems in Finite Domains
1Islamia College Peshawar (Chartered University), Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, Peshawar 25120, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, CIIT, H-8, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
3FAST NU, Peshawar 25100, Pakistan
Received 28 July 2011; Accepted 12 October 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Javed Ali et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. K. Alomari, N. Ratib Anakira, A. Sami Bataineh, and I. Hashim, “Approximate Solution of Nonlinear System of BVP Arising in Fluid Flow Problem,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- H. Ullah, S. Islam, M. Idrees, and M. Arif, “Solution of Boundary Layer Problems with Heat Transfer by Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Mubashir Qayyum, Hamid Khan, M. Tariq Rahim, and Inayat Ullah, “Analysis of Unsteady Axisymmetric Squeezing Fluid Flow with Slip and No-Slip Boundaries Using OHAM,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.