- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 412948, 13 pages
Application of Sumudu Decomposition Method to Solve Nonlinear System of Partial Differential Equations
1Mathematics Department, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455,
Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, 43400 Selangor, Malaysia
Received 26 August 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editor: M. Mursaleen
Copyright © 2012 Hassan Eltayeb and Adem Kılıçman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Alizadeh, M. Farhadi, K. Sedighi, H. R. Ebrahimi-Kebria, and A. Ghafourian, “Solution of the Falkner-Skan equation for wedge by Adomian Decomposition method,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 724–733, 2009.
- A.-M. Wazwaz, “The modified decomposition method and Padé approximants for a boundary layer equation in unbounded domain,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 737–744, 2006.
- N. Bellomo and R. A. Monaco, “A comparison between Adomian's decomposition methods and perturbation techniques for nonlinear random differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 110, no. 2, pp. 495–502, 1985.
- R. Race, “On the Adomian decomposition method and comparison with Picard’s method,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 128, pp. 480–483, 1987.
- G. Adomian and R. Rach, “Noise terms in decomposition solution series,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 61–64, 1992.
- A. M. Wazwaz, “Necessary conditions for the appearance of noise terms in decomposition solution series,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 81, pp. 1718–1740, 1987.
- A. Kılıçman and H. Eltayeb, “A note on integral transforms and partial differential equations,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 109–118, 2010.
- M. A. Asiru, “Sumudu transform and the solution of integral equations of convolution type,” International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 906–910, 2001.
- M. A. Aşiru, “Further properties of the Sumudu transform and its applications,” International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 441–449, 2002.
- A. Kadem and A. Kılıçman, “Note on transport equation and fractional Sumudu transform,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 8, pp. 2995–3003, 2011.
- H. Eltayeb, A. Kılıçman, and B. Fisher, “A new integral transform and associated distributions,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 367–379, 2010.
- A. Kılıçman and H. Eltayeb, “On the applications of Laplace and Sumudu transforms,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 5, pp. 848–862, 2010.
- A. Kılıçman, H. Eltayeb, and R. P. Agarwal, “On Sumudu transform and system of differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 598702, 11 pages, 2010.
- A. Kılıçman, H. Eltayeb, and K. A. M. Atan, “A note on the comparison between Laplace and Sumudu transforms,” Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 131–141, 2011.
- H. Agwa, F. Ali, and A. Kılıçman, “A new integral transform on time scales and its applications,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 60, 2012.
- F. B. M. Belgacem, A. A. Karaballi, and S. L. Kalla, “Analytical investigations of the Sumudu transform and applications to integral production equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2003, no. 3, pp. 103–118, 2003.