- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 415431, 22 pages
On the Exact Analytical and Numerical Solutions of Nano Boundary-Layer Fluid Flows
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Education, Ain Shams University, Roxy, Cairo 11757, Egypt
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Tabuk University, Tabuk 71491, Saudi Arabia
Received 31 May 2012; Revised 24 July 2012; Accepted 25 July 2012
Academic Editor: Svatoslav Staněk
Copyright © 2012 Emad H. Aly and Abdelhalim Ebaid. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emad H. Aly, and Abdelhalim Ebaid, “Exact Analytical Solution for Suction and Injection Flow with Thermal Enhancement of Five Nanofluids over an Isothermal Stretching Sheet with Effect of the Slip Model: A Comparative Study,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Emad H. Aly, and Abdelhalim Ebaid, “New Analytical and Numerical Solutions for Mixed Convection Boundary-Layer Nanofluid Flow along an Inclined Plate Embedded in a Porous Medium,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Emad H. Aly, and Hamed M. Sayed, “Thermal Radiation Effects on Magnetohydrodynamic Boundary-Layer Flow Due to a Moving Extensible Surface in Nanofluids,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 1756–1765, 2014.
- E.H. Aly, and K. Vajravelu, “Exact and numerical solutions of MHD nano boundary-layer flows over stretching surfaces in a porous medium,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 232, pp. 191–204, 2014.
- Emad H. Aly, and Mohamed A. Hassan, “Suction and Injection Analysis of MHD Nano Boundary-Layer Over a Stretching Surface Through a Porous Medium with Partial Slip Boundary Condition,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 827–839, 2014.
- Emad H. Aly, “Effect of the Velocity Slip Boundary Condition on the Flow and Heat Transfer of Nanofluids Over a Stretching Sheet,” Journal Of Computational And Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 12, no. 9, pp. 2428–2436, 2015.