- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 458983, 17 pages
On a Nonsmooth Vector Optimization Problem with Generalized Cone Invexity
1Department of Mathematics, Xidian University, Xi’an 710071, China
2College of Mathematics and Computer, Yangtze Normal University, Fuling 408100, China
Received 4 September 2012; Accepted 12 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ferenc Hartung
Copyright © 2012 Hehua Jiao and Sanyang Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. S. Bazaraa, H. D. Sherali, and C. M. Shetty, Nonlinear Programming: Theory and Algorithms, Wiley-Interscience, Hoboken, NJ, USA, 3rd edition, 2006.
- O. L. Mangasarian, Nonlinear Programming, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1969.
- C. R. Bector, S. Chandra, and M. K. Bector, “Sufficient optimality conditions and duality for a quasiconvex programming problem,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 209–221, 1988.
- L. B. Dos Santos, R. Osuna-Gómez, M. A. Rojas-Medar, and A. Rufián-Lizana, “Preinvex functions and weak efficient solutions for some vectorial optimization problem in Banach spaces,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 48, no. 5-6, pp. 885–895, 2004.
- X. J. Long, “Optimality conditions and duality for nondifferentiable multiobjective fractional programming problems with -convexity,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 197–208, 2011.
- H. Slimani and M. S. Radjef, “Nondifferentiable multiobjective programming under generalized -invexity,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 202, no. 1, pp. 32–41, 2010.
- G. Yu and S. Liu, “Some vector optimization problems in Banach spaces with generalized convexity,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 11-12, pp. 1403–1410, 2007.
- M. A. Hanson, “On sufficiency of the Kuhn-Tucker conditions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 545–550, 1981.
- R. N. Kaul and S. Kaur, “Optimality criteria in nonlinear programming involving nonconvex functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 105, no. 1, pp. 104–112, 1985.
- C. S. Lalitha, “Generalized nonsmooth invexity in multiobjective programming,” International Journal of Statistics and Management System, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 183–198, 1995.
- T. W. Reiland, “Generalized invexity for nonsmooth vector-valued mappings,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 10, no. 11-12, pp. 1191–1202, 1989.
- N. D. Yen and P. H. Sach, “On locally Lipschitz vector-valued invex functions,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 259–271, 1993.
- G. Giorgi and A. Guerraggio, “The notion of invexity in vector optimization: smooth and nonsmooth case,” in Proceedings of the 5th Symposium on Generalized Convexity, Generalized Monotonicity, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Luminy, France, 1997.
- S. Khurana, “Symmetric duality in multiobjective programming involving generalized cone-index functions,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 165, no. 3, pp. 592–597, 2005.
- S. K. Suneja, S. Khurana, and Vani, “Generalized nonsmooth invexity over cones in vector optimization,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 186, no. 1, pp. 28–40, 2008.
- F. H. Clarke, Optimization and Nonsmooth Analysis, Canadian Mathematical Society Series of Monographs and Advanced Texts, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- M. A. Noor, “On generalized preinvex functions and monotonicities,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 5, no. 4, article 110, pp. 1–9, 2004.
- S. K. Mishra, R. P. Pant, and J. S. Rautela, “Generalized -invexity and nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 206, no. 1, pp. 122–135, 2007.
- S. K. Mishra, S. Y. Wang, and K. K. Lai, “On non-smooth -invex functions and vector variational-like inequality,” Optimization Letters, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 91–98, 2008.
- B. D. Craven, Control and Optimization, Chapman and Hall Mathematics Series, Chapman and Hall, London, UK, 1995.