- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 468980, 16 pages
Multiple Solutions for a Class of Fractional Boundary Value Problems
Department of Mathematics, Harbin Engineering University, Harbin 150001, China
Received 6 March 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Yong H. Wu
Copyright © 2012 Ge Bin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhigang Hu, Wenbin Liu, and Jiaying Liu, “Ground State Solutions for a Class of Fractional Differential Equations with Dirichlet Boundary Value Condition,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Jiafa Xu, Donal O'Regan, and Keyu Zhang, “Multiple Solutions For A Class Of Fractional Hamiltonian Systems,” Fractional Calculus And Applied Analysis, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 48–63, 2015.
- Jing Chen, and Xian Hua Tang, “Infinitely many solutions for boundary value problems arising from the fractional advection dispersion equation,” Applications Of Mathematics, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 703–724, 2015.