- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 612198, 17 pages
Stability of Switched Feedback Time-Varying Dynamic Systems Based on the Properties of the Gap Metric for Operators
Department of Electricity and Electronics, Institute of Research and Development of Processes, Faculty of Science and Technology, University of the Basque Country, Campus de Leioa (Bizkaia), P.O. Box 644 de Bilbao, 48080 Bilbao, Spain
Received 13 August 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: Haydar Akca
Copyright © 2012 M. De la Sen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. De la Sen, A. Ibeas, and S. Alonso-Quesada, “Asymptotic Hyperstability of a Class of Linear Systems under Impulsive Controls Subject to an Integral Popovian Constraint,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Nai-feng Gan, Yu-feng Lu, and Ting Gong, “Stabilization with Internal Loop for Infinite-Dimensional Discrete Time-Varying Systems,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- M. De la Sen, A. Ibeas, and R. Nistal, “Approximate Solutions by Truncated Taylor Series Expansions of Nonlinear Differential Equations and Related Shadowing Property with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- M. De la Sen, S. Alonso-Quesada, and A. Ibeas, “On the asymptotic hyperstability of switched systems under integral-type feedback regulation Popovian constraints,” Ima Journal Of Mathematical Control And Information, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 359–386, 2015.