- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 863483, 20 pages
Infinite System of Differential Equations in Some Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002, India
2Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 26 July 2012; Accepted 1 October 2012
Academic Editor: Beata Rzepka
Copyright © 2012 M. Mursaleen and Abdullah Alotaibi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S.A. Mohiuddine, M. Mursaleen, and A. Alotaibi, “The Hausdorff measure of noncompactness for some matrix operators,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 92, pp. 119–129, 2013.
- Józef Banaś, and Kishin Sadarangani, “Compactness Conditions in the Study of Functional, Differential, and Integral Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Reza Arab, Reza Allahyari, and Ali Shole Haghighi, “Existence of solutions of infinite systems of integral equations in two variables via measure of noncompactness,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 246, pp. 283–291, 2014.
- A. Aghajani, M. Mursaleen, and A. Shole Haghighi, “Fixed point theorems for Meir-Keeler condensing operators via measure of noncompactness,” Acta Mathematica Scientia, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 552–566, 2015.
- Lucian Maticiuc, Aurel Răşcanu, Leszek Słomiński, and Mateusz Topolewski, “Càdlàg Skorokhod problem driven by a maximal monotone operator,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2015.
- Reza Arab, “The Existence of Fixed Points via the Measure of Noncompactness and its Application to Functional-Integral Equations,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2015.
- Reza Arab, “Some Fixed Point Theorems In Generalized Darbo Fixed Point Theorem And The Existence Of Solutions For System Of Integral Equations,” Journal Of The Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 125–139, 2015.
- Jamal Rezaei Roshan, “Existence of solutions for a class of system of functional integral equation via measure of noncompactness,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2016.