- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 941063, 11 pages
Exponential Convergence for Cellular Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays in the Leakage Terms
1School of Science, Hunan University of Technology, Hunan, Zhuzhou 412000, China
2College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Zhejiang, Jiaxing 314001, China
Received 18 August 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editor: Narcisa C. Apreutesei
Copyright © 2012 Zhibin Chen and Junxia Meng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. O. Chua and T. Roska, “Cellular neural networks with nonlinear and delay-type template elements,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Workshop on Cellular Neural Networks and Their Applications, pp. 12–25, 1990.
- H. J. Cho and J. H. Park, “Novel delay-dependent robust stability criterion of delayed cellular neural networks,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 1194–1200, 2007.
- C. Ou, “Almost periodic solutions for shunting inhibitory cellular neural networks,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 2652–2658, 2009.
- B. Liu and L. Huang, “Global exponential stability of BAM neural networks with recent-history distributed delays and impulses,” Neurocomputing, vol. 69, no. 16-18, pp. 2090–2096, 2006.
- B. Liu, “Exponential convergence for a class of delayed cellular neural networks with time-varying coefficients,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 4, pp. 424–428, 2008.
- H. Zhang, W. Wang, and B. Xiao, “Exponential convergence for high-order recurrent neural networks with a class of general activation functions,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 123–129, 2011.
- K. Gopalsamy, “Leakage delays in BAM,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 325, no. 2, pp. 1117–1132, 2007.
- H. Wang, C. Li, and H. Xu, “Existence and global exponential stability of periodic solution of cellular neural networks with impulses and leakage delay,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 831–842, 2009.
- B. Liu, “Global exponential stability for BAM neural networks with time-varying delays in the leakage terms,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 559–566, 2013.