- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 948480, 13 pages
Dynamic Properties of a Forest Fire Model
Department of Mathematics, Northeast Forestry University, Harbin 150040, China
Received 11 June 2012; Revised 7 September 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2012 Na Min et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weifang Yan, and Rui Liu, “Existence and Asymptotic Behavior of Traveling Wave Fronts for a Time-Delayed Degenerate Diffusion Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–20, 2013.
- Smita Tapaswini, and S. Chakraverty, “Non-probabilistic uncertainty analysis of forest fire model by solving fuzzy hyperbolic reaction–diffusion equation,” Fire Safety Journal, 2014.
- Richard Carl Gerum, Ben Fabry, and Claus Metzner, “Emergence of Asynchronous Local Clocks in Excitable Media,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 11, 2015.