- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 964291, 16 pages
Research on Internal Layout Optimization of Logistics Node under the Conditions of Complex Terrain Based on Computer Vision and Geographical Simulation System
1Water Transportation Planning & Logistics Engineering Institution, College of Harbor,
Coastal and Offshore Engineering, Hohai University, Jiangsu, Nanjing 210098, China
2Key Laboratory of Highway Engineering of Ministry of Education, Changsha University of Science & Technology, Changsha 410004, China
Received 24 September 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: Dragoş-Pătru Covei
Copyright © 2012 Wei Wang and Xuejun Feng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. H. Jiang and X. S. Wang, “Using genetic algorithms to generate alternative schemes for urban planning,” Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 63–66, 2002.
- C. Linning, Logistics System Planning- Modeling and Case Study, Machine Press, Beijing, China, 2003.
- J. R. Jaramillo and A. R. McKendall Jr., “The generalised machine layout problem,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 48, no. 16, pp. 4845–4859, 2010.
- Y. Jianhua and P. Lijing, “Optimizing design of layout arrangement for workshop logistics system,” Journal of Convergence Information Technology, vol. 7, no. 13, pp. 499–507, 2012.
- C. J. Brookes, “A genetic algorithm for designing optimal patch configurations in GIS,” International Journal of Geographical Information Science, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 539–559, 2001.
- C. J. Brookes, “A parameterized region-growing programme for site allocation on raster suitability maps,” International Journal of Geographical Information Science, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 375–396, 1997.
- W. Xinsheng and J. Youhua, “Simulating annealing for generating the optimal urban land-use plans,” Geographical Research, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 727–736, 2004.
- C. M. Feng and J. J. Lin, “Using a genetic algorithm to generate alternative sketch maps for urban planning,” Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 91–108, 1999.
- J. C. J. H. Aerts and G. B. M. Heuvelink, “Using simulated annealing for resource allocation,” International Journal of Geographical Information Science, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 571–587, 2002.
- R. G. Cromley and D. M. Hanink, “Coupling land use allocation models with raster GIS,” Journal of Geographical Systems, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 137–153, 1999.
- K. B. Matthews, A. R. Sibbald, and S. Craw, “Implementation of a spatial decision support system for rural land use planning: integrating geographic information system and environmental models with search and optimisation algorithms,” Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 9–26, 1999.
- E. Bribiesca, “A chain code for representing 3D curves,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 755–765, 2000.
- J. Chunyan, “Algorithm for obtaining the freeman codes of components' contour in an image,” Journal of Shaoyang University (Science and Technology), vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 25–28, 2006.
- Y. Sudi and C. Fang, “An optimized linear-time component-labeling algorithm of image,” Journal of Shihezi University (Natural Science), vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 775–777, 2005.
- S. Zhenhong, F. Xiaodong, Y. Meiyu, and L. Hui, “Line detection based on Euclidean distance,” Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 177–180, 2008.
- H. Freeman, “Boundary encoding and processing,” in Picture Processing and Psy-Chohistories, B. S. Lipkin and A. Rosenfeld, Eds., pp. 41–266, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1970.
- C. Xinming and J. Ruibin, “The study on the minimum enclosure rectangle of irregular parts,” Bulletin of Science and Technology, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 102–105, 2007.
- T. Xiaodong and L. Zhong, “Mine target recognition based on shape similarity,” Technical Acoustics, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 493–497, 2007.
- Z. Hongbin, Research on Content Based Image Retrieval Technology and Its Applications in Defense Information Technology Area, National University of Defense Technology, 2004.
- M. Flickner, “Efficient and effective querying by image content,” in IBM Research Division, http://www.research.ibm.com/labs/almaden/.
- J. Wang and W. Yang, “Dynamic attractive factors applied in packing problems,” Journal of Computer-Aided Design & Computer Graphics, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 1725–1730, 2005.